Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueBoy1

Ticket refunds

4 hours ago, jonthefox said:

I’d be happy donating it to King Power. The travel industry is going to be decimated and if the clubs finances are one less thing to worry about then so be it. After all, they’ve given me plenty recently.

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

They will be if this continues. Maybe they could sell off a major asset to the next Vincent Tan 

According to statistics 14 million people live in poverty in the UK, the events of the last few weeks probably doubles that number, people are going too struggle to feed their families.

Whilst I understand the club is an important part of the community and we have great owners, I personally feel there are more important things to worry about then the finances of Billionaires. 

I'd rather get my money back, buy some food and take it to the local food back. 

Edited by coolhandfox
Typo's
  • Like 1

My son had to go to a and e in leeds last week and it was deserted waiting for the onrush according to staff.

Perhaps after this we will stop bothering our services with minor issues.

Population of 60 million we loose about 500,000 a year or  10000 a week normal circumstance .

2 hours ago, dynamark said:

My son had to go to a and e in leeds last week and it was deserted waiting for the onrush according to staff.

Perhaps after this we will stop bothering our services with minor issues.

Population of 60 million we loose about 500,000 a year or  10000 a week normal circumstance .

Yes but has he had a refund for his ticket?

• Haha 3

Incredible the people who seem to think giving the club your hard earned cash for nothing in return is some kind of noble gesture when the club turned over £178 million last season and is backed by a billion pound company.

This isn't 2002/03, we're not scrabbling around the sofa for 10p to stave off receivership.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, boots60 said:

Please Prioritise the below short list

1, Worry yourselves about ticket refunds

2, Worry about the impending possibility of thousands more deaths & the end of society as we know it

Get the sentiment but it's a bit harsh, lots of people will have bills to pay and mouths to feed and will be scrambling about for any money they can to pay for that.

2 hours ago, dynamark said:

There will be no refunds on season tickets lets be honest maybe some scheme for next year -for those are lucky enough to have them !!!!

When yo u commit to an ticket  you commit  the funds. 

Yeah in return for some football:thumbup:

On 23/03/2020 at 16:46, boots60 said:

Please Prioritise the below short list

1, Worry yourselves about ticket refunds

2, Worry about the impending possibility of thousands more deaths & the end of society as we know it

Give over. People can have more than one thing on their mind, especially at a time like this. 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2020 at 14:25, dynamark said:

There will be no refunds on season tickets lets be honest maybe some scheme for next year -for those are lucky enough to have them !!!!

When yo u commit to an ticket  you commit  the funds. 

When a company commits to providing you a service, they are obliged to provide the service. T&Cs could give LCFC a free pass, however knowing our owners, common sense should prevail. 

They’ll likely be waiting on a decision from the PL on when and how the games will be played. 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

When a company commits to providing you a service, they are obliged to provide the service. T&Cs could give LCFC a free pass, however knowing our owners, common sense should prevail. 

They’ll likely be waiting on a decision from the PL on when and how the games will be played. 

Exactly this, that is why I am not worrying about this as I’m confident our club will look after us fans, if I was a fan of another team like Newcastle for example I would be a lot more concerned 

Glad this thread hasn’t caught fire 

simply if you can’t afford the ST payment this month cancel and speak to the club they will be supportive ok 

What’s clear in HK and Tokyo is that this first wave isn’t going to be our last wave and it’s highly unlikely that any football will be played much before sept/Oct this year 

and the chances of supporters attending games again in 2020 is becoming more remote by the day 

we need to face facts that football just isn’t really important right now 

Club have sent out an email.

Refunds to be offered for any game cancelled or even played behind closed doors. 

Season ticket holders can have funds offset against next season's ST cost or have it refunded on a pro-rata basis if game cancelled. 

Screenshot_20200330_172838_com.google.android.gm_1.thumb.jpg.3b38ff8b0c7c9b115770fc5fdd9a519a.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_172823_com.google.android.gm_1.thumb.jpg.69b1a763a338a2fc165713730d03a268.jpg

Guest MattP

Surely this is pretty standard? Some clubs aren't going to try and charge fans for games that aren't played or are behind closed doors are they?

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Surely this is pretty standard? Some clubs aren't going to try and charge fans for games that aren't played or are behind closed doors are they?

That's what I said but you were a little nicer about it.lol

2 minutes ago, red5 said:

That's what I said but you were a little nicer about it.lol

No. It doesn't make us Tinpot for doing it, no matter how long it took. I'm guessing it took a while because the club were waiting for assurances or confirmations from Premier League/FA. 

• Like 1