Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueBoy1

Ticket refunds

53 minutes ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned anywhere. Any need on what is likely to happen re ticket refunds? 

Presume that as the intention is to play the games at some point in the future, there won't be any refunds for now.

59 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

If this season isn't completed, then they'll probably just adjust next seasons direct debits so it evens out. 

I'm sure in the T&C we still pay even though there is no games. Someone asked on Twitter(lcfchelp).

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm sure in the T&C we still pay even though there is no games. Someone asked on Twitter(lcfchelp).

In the terms, 

'In the event of a Match being abandoned, Season Ticket Holders will gain free admission to the rescheduled fixture. Pro-rata refunds will not be issued to supporters where Matches are not attended, regardless of whether they have been postponed, abandoned, rearranged for another date, or for any other reason.'

'In the unlikely event of issues beyond the Club’s control, pro rata refunds will not be issued to supporters.'

Personally I think that the extremely limited revenue that tickets hold for the club, and the importance of relationships, that most PL clubs and certainly Top would pro rata refund the remaining 4 games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Id be more than happy for the club to donate my remaining season ticket money if not used towards the NHS :thumbup:

That’s the option that needs to be put forward. Atalanta did it with their Valencia game which was behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Id be more than happy for the club to donate my remaining season ticket money if not used towards the NHS :thumbup:

Honestly thought about this. 

Wouldnt surprise me to see the club do a NHS tifo. When we do stuff like that we do it the best. Just look at the memorial ones. 

1 hour ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Not everyone is in the same financial position as you. Whilst its a noble jesture, if the club want to donate they should do so out of their own pockets not the supporters. 

24 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Honestly thought about this. 

Wouldnt surprise me to see the club do a NHS tifo. When we do stuff like that we do it the best. Just look at the memorial ones. 

Money going to the NHS is a millions times more a better idea than a tifo in the current climate.

Also knowing how much the club over spend on a tifo in comparison to UFS, that money really would be worth going to the NHS.

• Like 2

I asked on twitter and the club are discussing what happens with the last payment due next month. 

Not that I'm dismissing the NHS idea and normally wouldn't be too fussed about a 100 or so quid, but as I'm still convinced a lock down is coming meaning I'm out of work and the wife down to 80% of her salary, I'm considering cancelling the DD for next month and seeing what happens after that.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I asked on twitter and the club are discussing what happens with the last payment due next month. 

Not that I'm dismissing the NHS idea and normally wouldn't be too fussed about a 100 or so quid, but as I'm still convinced a lock down is coming meaning I'm out of work and the wife down to 80% of her salary, I'm considering cancelling the DD for next month and seeing what happens after that.

Agree that we all may need to make savings, but remember if you cancel the DD, you may not get to auto-renew and could lose your ticket next season (or whenever in the future we actually start playing again).

I'm not too fussed at the moment, financialy I've not been impacted yet (plus not incurring costs of travelling to the match and associated food/drink costs) but appreciate that everyone's circumstances are different and £40 a month can make a big difference (I've been there)

Just now, stripeyfox said:

Agree that we all may need to make savings, but remember if you cancel the DD, you may not get to auto-renew and could lose your ticket next season (or whenever in the future we actually start playing again).

I'm not too fussed at the moment, financialy I've not been impacted yet (plus not incurring costs of travelling to the match and associated food/drink costs) but appreciate that everyone's circumstances are different and £40 a month can make a big difference (I've been there)

They would have to inform me the DD hadn't been collected 1st tho at which point I can have a conversation with them. Might actually get there attention.

And for me it's not 40 its 3 adults and a kids. 

Next month that could be 2 or 3 food shops when needed.

I agree it's a little trivial and maybe jumping the gun, but some communication from the club would be useful to many I'm sure.

• Like 2

Honestly think the club should freeze DD for season tickets, my gym has managed to do that, so can't see why the club can't

People who have brought individual match tickets should be able to ask for refund.

This pandemic is going to leave a lot of people living hand to mouth, time for the club to act in my view.

That money could could be feeding people....

Edited by coolhandfox
Typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

I’d be happy donating it to King Power. The travel industry is going to be decimated and if the clubs finances are one less thing to worry about then so be it. After all, they’ve given me plenty recently.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jonthefox said:

I’d be happy donating it to King Power. The travel industry is going to be decimated and if the clubs finances are one less thing to worry about then so be it. After all, they’ve given me plenty recently.

Instead of the NHS. Jeez

• Like 1