Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Philippe Coutinho to Leicester whispers

Just now, TrentFox said:

It means we’re playing Madders, Barnes and Cout begins Vardy and Koulibaly will be scratching his head wondering why the feck he signed for Man Utd as the three musketeers  dance through for number 5 at OT. 👍

Hahaha, I’ll be interested to see where Ayoze sets up next year. He’s not a winger but I like him centrally 

31 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

Every chance I’m chatting bollocks too mate haha! I’d be interested to see, especially what it means for Maddison if it comes off too.

Well if PC ends up here then I’ll be very surprised if we retain all our valuable players .....

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Well if PC ends up here then I’ll be very surprised if we retain all our valuable players .....

Depends doesn’t it, apparently his buyout is £100m so wouldn’t have thought we’d go near that 

25 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I mean on loan ........and players like Maddison won’t like being rotated .....

Nah I mean at the end of the loan! Yeah, be interesting to see how they will fit. CL though will bring additional requirements 

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I understand and agree with everyone who’s raised concerns about this potential transfer but at the same time, if we sign fvcking Coutinho it’s a right cvnting statement. If you don’t do a little bit of creamy love wee at the thought you’re probably not a football fan. Leicester City signing Coutinho, we might as well enjoy it. X 

Yeah I agree with this. Cambiasso was one thing but Coutinho be in his prime!

• Like 1

If we have a chance to take him on loan or permanently we should take it. Pc is a very clever player and would be great for us.

Man City years ago brought Robinho ( think that’s how it’s spelt ) and haven’t looked back, attracted big players and are always in the top four.  Robinho was rubbish but just allowed them to sign other great players.

Signing pc Would show we mean business and possibly keep the players we have here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tetly said:

If we have a chance to take him on loan or permanently we should take it. Pc is a very clever player and would be great for us.

Man City years ago brought Robinho ( think that’s how it’s spelt ) and haven’t looked back, attracted big players and are always in the top four.  Robinho was rubbish but just allowed them to sign other great players.

Signing pc Would show we mean business and possibly keep the players we have here.

I think the training ground will be massive in this all too. Everyone I’ve spoken to in podcasts and stuff keep saying how big it’ll be for the club and getting lads in

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

I think the training ground will be massive in this all too. Everyone I’ve spoken to in podcasts and stuff keep saying how big it’ll be for the club and getting lads in

Agree 100% the training ground will be a great tool to have. Very exciting times ahead. We have come a long way in the last 10 years. Even us talking about Possibly signing pc is hard to imagine but we should. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm confused..... "Hearing season long loan".... "every chance I'm talking bollocks"??!!

Did you hear it or not?? 

Yes I’ve heard it from a reliable source. 

But I was also the person who first spoke about Robben and look how that ended up 😂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

But I was also the person who first spoke about Robben and look how that ended up 😂

Fair enough. Cheers for the info, wether the come together or not. 

51 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

Ahhh but the biggest question is, have any of your “sources” been correct? 😁 please tell me they have, I want to believe this is happening.

44 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Ahhh but the biggest question is, have any of your “sources” been correct? 😁 please tell me they have, I want to believe this is happening.

Tend to be pretty good mate yeah, transfers are tough though. So many hidden factors. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Both arsenal and spurs are interested....... even if we have CL and they don’t, would PC choose a loan here ahead of a permanent deal at one of those clubs ??

Gives him another year on the same big contract at Barca while playing CL football under a manager who knows how to get the best out of him. Regardless of who covers what percentage of his wages, he still gets full whack. The only way he earns that after leaving Barca permanently now is as a forgotten man in China.