Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Philippe Coutinho to Leicester whispers

27 million cost for one season! No thank you, if he’s a flop it’s a bigger waste than the 27 we spent on slimani! Loans are meant to be fairly risk free and cheaper than buying. This is totally opposite! A huge no from me despite him being absolute quality! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

27 million cost for one season! No thank you, if he’s a flop it’s a bigger waste than the 27 we spent on slimani! Loans are meant to be fairly risk free and cheaper than buying. This is totally opposite! A huge no from me despite him being absolute quality! 

But if he absolute quality, as you suggest, surely that vastly minimises any risk. For me it depends what the alleged £27mil loan fee entails in subsequent buy clauses and whether or not part of the loan is offset in any further purchase.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Frustrating really isn’t it! Stockpile talent! 

......... if only the sport had a wage cap! 

For billionaires.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm still not over the fact people wanted him here for less than 12 months for 27 million pounds. That's Tagliaficos transfer feelol

if he helped secure a top 6 again i would argue that was well worth the fee.