Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Fearless Foxes- 2015/16 title win Youtube Video

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

This video is excellent but why do they choose to use really rubbish camera angles for the goals? I think they're trying to be all 'arty' but would have been brilliant to see the goals as on TV. 

Proper bugbear of mine this is! Always notice it on Football Focus type programmes, is it a rights thing perhaps? 

4 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Proper bugbear of mine this is! Always notice it on Football Focus type programmes, is it a rights thing perhaps? 

I agree with both of you, but ideally these alternate angles offer a. a fresh feel of a signature moment and b. a closer to the action than the TV angle. Sometimes it does work - but like any cinematographic technique you can overdo it. 

Edited by knitro

18 hours ago, Collymore said:

This video is excellent but why do they choose to use really rubbish camera angles for the goals? I think they're trying to be all 'arty' but would have been brilliant to see the goals as on TV. 

I enjoyed it on some, but I think it's a rights issue more than anything. Pretty much all the footage was LCFC I think...

20 hours ago, Collymore said:

Because our media team is beyond shit. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again they really did miss a trick with the CHAMPIONS DVD. Poorly put together and could have been so much better. Honestly if it was I dont think people would have grumbled at £20-£25 for a Blu Ray version. 

I'm surprised that it didn't feature the interview with Claudio when he finally said that we were going for the title. He'd refused to be drawn on it before  despite prompts from journalists preferring to only speak about the next milestone, ie safety, top 10, UCL qualification. I think it was before the Swansea match and he used it as an opportunity to give renewed confidence after the infamous West Ham match and calm the city down knowing that we'd lost Vardy for a couple of games. Worked a treat, Claudio said it will be OK, and it was. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

Because our media team is beyond shit. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again they really did miss a trick with the CHAMPIONS DVD. Poorly put together and could have been so much better. Honestly if it was I dont think people would have grumbled at £20-£25 for a Blu Ray version. 

I bought that dvd and ive only watched it once, it was without doubt the worst thing to come out of the title success 

On 06/04/2020 at 07:36, Bristol fox .... said:

I bought that dvd and ive only watched it once, it was without doubt the worst thing to come out of the title success 

What didn't you like about it? It had highlights from every game. Obviously if you wanted a bit more of a story driven piece then there were some better ones knocking about the lineaker one on the bbc in particular was good. 

But I always thought the club's end of season dvd was just the goals from every game? 

Not having a go just curious as to what you were expecting?

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

What didn't you like about it? It had highlights from every game. Obviously if you wanted a bit more of a story driven piece then there were some better ones knocking about the lineaker one on the bbc in particular was good. 

But I always thought the club's end of season dvd was just the goals from every game? 

I think what everyone was thinking was that considering the magnitude of the achievement to only have a standard Season review DVD was a bit of an anticlimax like someone posted a HD blu-Ray would have been better than some of the grainy images on the DVD, not sure how else you could have made it better perhaps a run of Claudios quips or a bit more inside info from players/staff/fan groups interviews. That said I’ll watch it again now :thumbup:

Edited by Lee Monty

I'm still waiting for that definitive coffee table book in a week by week diary style detailing as it happened. Full colour pictures, league table, newspaper headlines, fans stories, player quotes, Claudio quotes, reaction abroad etc etc. A reference to dip in and out of and leave lying around for when your Liverpool supporting plastic mate comes round. 

Needs to tell the whole story from the Great Escape to Victoria Park. 

If there is one out there, then I haven't found it. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Our Premier League title winning Season. The quality of the whole thing is shit lets be honest. 

The recording/footage of some of the games is awful even Blu Ray. 

The dvd was delayed for ages so they could release it you thought they would have done something good 😂

11 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

We didn’t even get to see the moment we won the league it just jumped from United to Everton :D 

You mean that Hazard goal that won it what loads of city fans cream themselves over? Not a 38 results over a season 😮

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

You mean that Hazard goal that won it what loads of city fans cream themselves over? Not a 38 results over a season 😮

Yes,the moment we could not be caught and actually WON the title.

The moment we will always  remember where we were and who we were with.

Bit of a non event really!!