Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

8 hours ago, Tommy G said:

In agreement but fearful one make up wipe and she goes downhill - she's very ''done up''

Agree. I generally don't go for birds who are too done up on that basis. Even the ones who barely wear make up still spend 10 mins in the bathroom at night wiping it all off with various potions

Helluva pair of thighs though. 

15 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm just watching American Werewolf In London and I don't think it gets much better for me than 1981 vintage Jenny Agutter

Has to be Logan’s Run surely and don’t anybody come back with the skinny dip in Walkabout (you know who you are)

On 30/11/2023 at 12:53, CheeseHead said:

Shower scene right?

I hadn't read this when I got to that bit so it was a lovely surprise as I'd somehow forgotten it completely.

It's basically cleaning up as you go along, isn't it? Smashing stuff

On 30/11/2023 at 13:05, BKLFox said:

Has to be Logan’s Run surely and don’t anybody come back with the skinny dip in Walkabout (you know who you are)

We did the book in English in about Year 10. I've got what might be a false memory that we then watched the film, but as this hasn't stuck with me at all I've a horrible feeling that I was off sick

5 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I hadn't read this when I got to that bit so it was a lovely surprise as I'd somehow forgotten it completely.

It's basically cleaning up as you go along, isn't it? Smashing stuff

We did the book in English in about Year 10. I've got what might be a false memory that we then watched the film, but as this hasn't stuck with me at all I've a horrible feeling that I was off sick

Defo part of the curriculum, gunna say that & the jazz singer which lead to loving for Neil diamond

to the point of its 03:00 hours and he’s on the Alexa, swapping between him and Kenny Rodgers….sometimes it just happens & I don’t even care wot people think of me!

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Defo part of the curriculum, gunna say that & the jazz singer which lead to loving for Neil diamond

to the point of its 03:00 hours and he’s on the Alexa, swapping between him and Kenny Rodgers….sometimes it just happens & I don’t even care wot people think of me!

Don't worry you ain't a Solitary Man. I'm a believer too

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Oh my word.

What is Mary Earps wearing? Or not wearing.

I fully expect @Izzy to post a fair few pictures, as he did with Alex Scott's outfit last year lol

Your wish is my command

image.thumb.png.3be54e9da2d273b5cffdb359fcde9803.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Really needed to twist your arm there mate lol

I mean, is that just her pants above the skirt? 

Does she wear this under her goalkeeper kit?

She looks great.

"pants" lol

• Haha 1