Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

I'm having to sit through Jungle Cruise again and whilst it's not good it could never be total turd as it features a lot of Emily Blunt.

If I got to spend any time with her I'd be very tired at the end of it, as I would have just been doing anything she told me to do, like her washing, putting out the bins, re-pointing her brickwork etc

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm having to sit through Jungle Cruise again and whilst it's not good it could never be total turd as it features a lot of Emily Blunt.

If I got to spend any time with her I'd be very tired at the end of it, as I would have just been doing anything she told me to do, like her washing, putting out the bins, re-pointing her brickwork etc

Either this is full of euphemisms that I haven’t quite twigged  or I’ve wandered into the housework and diy thread by mistake :)

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

31 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Either this is full of euphemisms that I haven’t quite twigged  or I’ve wandered into the housework and diy thread by mistake :)

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

No euphemisms here. I really would do all of that, and then accept a kick in the nads as payment

There must be an "establishment" somewhere where you can pay for this sort of fetish. lol

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

There must be an "establishment" somewhere where you can pay for this sort of fetish. lol

Would it surprise you to learn that, no, there isn't?

Which is exactly why I'm in a recently recorded but yet to be broadcast episode of Dragons' Den. I don't want to give too much away but suffice to say it doesn't go well!

• Haha 2