Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

22 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Weather woman on Midlands Today.

13950423-1741-b__209264056.jpg

Think this should've been endorsed more. She nearly always wears that dress and I think she looks smashing in it.

An added bonus is that when she's doing the weather, it's usually Elise Chamberlain reading the news, and she really makes me wish East Midlands Today was broadcast in high definition

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Think this should've been endorsed more. She nearly always wears that dress and I think she looks smashing in it.

An added bonus is that when she's doing the weather, it's usually Elise Chamberlain reading the news, and she really makes me wish East Midlands Today was broadcast in high definition

Yeah she does or ones of a very similar shape all figure hugging

BBC Local Live: Leicestershire on Tuesday 26 April 2016 - BBC News

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bilo said:

It's not mine either.

I rubbered up first. 

Like any of us would last long enough to get one on.

She used to be on that Channel 5 programme where they filmed folk going to their doctor.

I'm sure there was some young lad that went in with a problem with his cock or something, and had to tell her all about it. To me that's pretty much a nightmare.

You get a one to one audience with a lass like that you don't want to be telling them about how you can't peel back your foreskin or whatever it was.

She's got her listening face on and is just staring at him with THOSE EYES.

I'd have asked her for a fatal dose of medical grade heroin, probably

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Like any of us would last long enough to get one on.

She used to be on that Channel 5 programme where they filmed folk going to their doctor.

I'm sure there was some young lad that went in with a problem with his cock or something, and had to tell her all about it. To me that's pretty much a nightmare.

You get a one to one audience with a lass like that you don't want to be telling them about how you can't peel back your foreskin or whatever it was.

She's got her listening face on and is just staring at him with THOSE EYES.

I'd have asked her for a fatal dose of medical grade heroin, probably

The eyes alone would be enough. 

Absolutely stunning.

16 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

A special double treat for you, Seb.....

Elise Chamberlain and Alex Hamilton BBC East Midlands Today ...

....and part of the Alex Hamilton figure-hugging dresses joy is when she turns to make a meteorological point in profile....

Alex hamilton weather | Weather girl made to COVER UP her ...

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

....and part of the Alex Hamilton figure-hugging dresses joy is when she turns to make a meteorological point in profile....

Both look 'nice girls'. Girls who'd have done a Duke of Edinburgh and watch something dire on  ITV with Martin Clunes in it. 

Such indicators I find usually means they'd be absolute filth

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Both look 'nice girls'. Girls who'd have done a Duke of Edinburgh and watch something dire on  ITV with Martin Clunes in it. 

Such indicators I find usually means they'd be absolute filth

Alex always seems to be talking about a cool front, and rising temperatures

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Beware of placing too much reliance on views that aren’t from the front. Believe it or not this is actually Anne Widdecombe from behind 

63CC0027-7A05-4094-9A14-7BE861A7D9F9.jpeg

Edited by Mike Oxlong

3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Beware of placing too much reliance on views that aren’t from the front. Believe it or not this is actually Anne Widdecombe from behind 

63CC0027-7A05-4094-9A14-7BE861A7D9F9.jpeg

Looks more like Peter Crouch after he came out as a transvestite and Donald Trump's wig flew off and landed on his head.

On 20/04/2020 at 17:59, Trav Le Bleu said:

She's 50% mouth!

I can imagine that's part of the appeal lol

On 20/04/2020 at 20:05, Paninistickers said:

I think the leftfield suggestions is a brilliant idea. Or least good looking bird you fancy..

I reckon Su Perkins is my bête noire. Liz Kendall would prob be worth a bash. Or any solicitor under 40. I've always fancied the idea of being the other half of some clever career bitch.

Get on Rhea Seehorn who plays Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 20/04/2020 at 20:05, Paninistickers said:

I think the leftfield suggestions is a brilliant idea. Or least good looking bird you fancy..

I reckon Su Perkins is my bête noire. Liz Kendall would prob be worth a bash. Or any solicitor under 40. I've always fancied the idea of being the other half of some clever career bitch.

For the leftfield, clever career type, I'm gonna' nominate Isabel Oakeshott.

Educated at one of the premier public schools, she's a 40+ journo who has had stints as the Political Editor of The Sunday Times and as political-editor-at-large at the Daily Mail.

And as the female voice of the Tory right and arch-Brexiteer (in fact the current beau is the Chairman of the Brexit party!). I have got absolutely feck' all in common with her, we are literally poles apart.

Therefore the sex is going to have be electric to give this relationship any kind of longevity. But it is something I would give serious consideration to, if not just to help heal this divided nation. :whistle:

Isabel-Oakeshott-BBC-NEWSNIGHT-YOUTUBE-e1563797860631.jpg

Edited by swanlee
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, swanlee said:

For the leftfield, clever career type, I'm gonna' nominate Isabel Oakeshott.

Educated at one of the premier public schools, she's a 40+ journo who has had stints as the Political Editor of The Sunday Times and as political-editor-at-large at the Daily Mail.

And as the female voice of the Tory right and arch-Brexiteer (in fact the current beau is the Chairman of the Brexit party!). I have got absolutely feck' all in common with her, we are literally poles apart.

Therefore the sex is going to have be electric to give this relationship any kind of longevity. But it is something I would give serious consideration to, if not just to help heal this divided nation. :whistle:

Isabel-Oakeshott-BBC-NEWSNIGHT-YOUTUBE-e1563797860631.jpg

Glory be. Never heard of her. But great shout.

I don't suppose you know if she hangs out at the Queen of bradgate in town of a Weekend?

• Haha 1