Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Always worth checking the weather in the morning.IMG_20170405_122453.thumb.jpg.aeb05d7c4168b127b9884711c75e6b31.jpg

Haven’t been impressed with her attempt at self make up since the lockdown.She looks like aunt Sally out of wuzzle gummage.Even Susanah the queen of breakfast tvs hair gone to pot.At least they are having a chuckle about it though.

14 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

How is old Nigella really... she looks late 30's but know she's older?!

60, apparently. Didn't think she was that old, but she's started to look a bit strange in recent years. I thought it was just grimacing because of that Sacchi bloke, but it's the plastic surgery isn't it?

Like she's travelled back in time and murdered her younger self, cut off her face and is now wearing it as a mask.

Still a strong look and I will always love her

• Haha 2

Charlotte Hope

Probably the best reason to watch The English Game. Especially since we were deprived of her presence on GOT when Theon flung her off Winterfell.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, SolBambasBigToe said:

Alright gents, been an avid follower of the forum for a while now and this is the first thread I’ve had the urge to share my opinions on.

Anyway fans of white gold will be aware of Rachel Shenton, woof. 

18D6E83F-FDA8-4691-9569-7D78D5724732.jpeg

Not bad for a first post. 

Certainly better than 'we should sell Chilwell' type garbage

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Charlotte Big Jugs (Emily Atak) will always also be a favourite of mine. 

Very niche this, but did anybody ever watch How Not to Live Your Life on BBC 3? The bird from the first series, Abby, was unreal and the girl from the second series was also belting, Sam (Laura Haddock - the one Will ends up with in the first Inbetweeners film). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Manini said:

Charlotte Big Jugs (Emily Atak) will always also be a favourite of mine. 

Very niche this, but did anybody ever watch How Not to Live Your Life on BBC 3? The bird from the first series, Abby, was unreal and the girl from the second series was also belting, Sam (Laura Haddock - the one Will ends up with in the first Inbetweeners film). 

How Not To Live Your Life was world class. "I'll just have what regular people drink in the morning. Eddie, fetch me a Dr Pepper from the fridge." Series 2, 3 and the Christmas Special are fantastic. Haddock was / is top tier.

Abby was in Hollyoaks in the mid-00s iirc, had an incest storyline that was big news. Couldn't act for shit mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

Most of the female cast in holly oaks tbf. 

that Rachel Shelton used to be on that too

Georgie Porter was the OG from Hollyoaks

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Anne Hathaway does it for me, as does Eva Green, and if I’m feeling particularly naughty, Sandra Bullock.

yep, all three of those are belters, of ranging age categories too. I still and probably always will fancy Julia Roberts too. 

• Like 1