Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

On 22/04/2020 at 11:59, swanlee said:

For the leftfield, clever career type, I'm gonna' nominate Isabel Oakeshott.

Educated at one of the premier public schools, she's a 40+ journo who has had stints as the Political Editor of The Sunday Times and as political-editor-at-large at the Daily Mail.

And as the female voice of the Tory right and arch-Brexiteer (in fact the current beau is the Chairman of the Brexit party!). I have got absolutely feck' all in common with her, we are literally poles apart.

Therefore the sex is going to have be electric to give this relationship any kind of longevity. But it is something I would give serious consideration to, if not just to help heal this divided nation. :whistle:

Isabel-Oakeshott-BBC-NEWSNIGHT-YOUTUBE-e1563797860631.jpg

And as the female voice of the Tory right and arch-Brexiteer (in fact the current beau is the Chairman of the Brexit party!). I have got absolutely feck' all in common with her, we are literally poles apart.

WOW!......my dream girl, I have everything in common with her! (Except I`m not going out with the Chairman of the Brexit Party!) ..she sounds like an Englishman`s  dream..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry lads ..  game over ..  and d’you know what ..   she hasn’t changed a bit since the first time I saw her ...  :rolleyes:

(Apart from a little woodworm in her left tit) .

1A191AC5-CA99-4A00-8FDA-1CB36188AD88.jpeg

Trout pout, too much plastic surgery. 

• Haha 1

I'm having really vivid dreams at the moment. Over slept this morning as I was well away dreaming I'd moved in with Beattie Edmondson. She's not a stunner by any means but I'll take it. I've only ever seen her in some film about a dog which the kids watched.

27 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Trout pout, too much plastic surgery. 

You’ve only been back 5 minutes and you’re already talking nonsense Webster  !!  ...   trout pout my @rse  ! ...   that phrase hadn’t even been invented when this babe was around ...