Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

Could be unpopular this because she’s an absolute psychopath but Megan Barton Hanson off of the other years Love Island is a serious bit of me. Her instagram is just incredible, I’d go and follow it if you don’t already. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raj said:

Gmtvs Charlotte Hawkins is bloody gorgeous

I was at a conference in London she was hosting…. A colleague went up to her in a break and asked for a picture with her which I took….

There was an awkward moment when she assumed that I’d be next to pose…. She looked a little embarrassed and walked away…. I felt quite bad !

She had a sh*t load of make up on…

Here's a weird one.  I might just get a ban for this, but I'm gonna say Tamsin Grieg.  

I must qualify that by saying that I'm thinking more of her quirky Black Book days, not her mumsie Frdiay Night Dinner charachter of today.

Jodie Comer, especially as Villanelle.  The whole image is destroyed when she speaks in her native scouse though.

8 minutes ago, murphy said:

Here's a weird one.  I might just get a ban for this, but I'm gonna say Tamsin Grieg.  

I must qualify that by saying that I'm thinking more of her quirky Black Book days, not her mumsie Frdiay Night Dinner charachter of today.

:nigel:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

:nigel:

Well I told you it was weird  lol

I don't think there is any point in stating the obvious like Michelle Keegan or Kelly Brook though.  More interesting to name the more leftfield ones.

Perhaps TG is an acquired taste but I still say she was hot in her 90s Black Books days.  In an odd way.

33 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

No, it's fine. I have a neighbour that looks a bit like her but not quite enough to have caused any problems

I now have an image of a certain "Victorian Spirit Photographer" lurking behind a suburban curtain with a telephoto lens.... :D

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I now have an image of a certain "Victorian Spirit Photographer" lurking behind a suburban curtain with a telephoto lens.... :D

I tell you what, her boyfriend is MASSIVE, it's simply not worth the risk, and having his muscle power available to me to help me shift anything heavy is ultimately more valuable

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, murphy said:

Jodie Comer, especially as Villanelle.  The whole image is destroyed when she speaks in her native scouse though.

Not for me but if we're talking Friday Night Dinner I've always thought Tracy Anne Oberman was a stone cold MILF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Manini said:

Could be unpopular this because she’s an absolute psychopath but Megan Barton Hanson off of the other years Love Island is a serious bit of me. Her instagram is just incredible, I’d go and follow it if you don’t already. 

You fancy her before the £25k worth of surgery? :ph34r:

megan-barton-hanson-before-love-island-z.jpg