Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

@tom27111could deliver to that house in 10 minutes tops

Thing is, they'll probably order from Amazon, then bitch that we couldn't deliver lol

I've been down some horrendous single track roads and had to reverse 3 miles to get back to civilisation. 

I once got stuck on a mud path, no warnings about it, then the owners, who'd ordered Amazon bitched at me as they dug out my Mercedes Sprinter and waited for a farmer to tow me out!

Genuinely, these people exist.

Just now, tom27111 said:

Thing is, they'll probably order from Amazon, then bitch that we couldn't deliver lol

I've been down some horrendous single track roads and had to reverse 3 miles to get back to civilisation. 

I once got stuck on a mud path, no warnings about it, then the owners, who'd ordered Amazon bitched at me as they dug out my Mercedes Sprinter and waited for a farmer to tow me out!

Why didnt you take a hover craft ffs. Bloody amazon.

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Bloody Amazon drivers, always just stop anywhere and block the road 😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Hang on, it was 25 degrees there a couple of weeks ago!

Yup and now -2 feels like -10.  Where i live in ontario we are avoiding the snow storm that buffalo got/getting. Its literally an hour and 15 minutes away an they got like 3 to 6 feet of snow   We have 1cm lol.

Dodged a bullet!

9 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

There's some beautiful irony to that. 

I wouldn't say that, I'd say it rank hypocrisy and is disgusting but not surprising. Too many times now have people like Patterson campaigned for us to lose our rights and protections whilst simultaneously finding any way they can to make sure they still have them.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

I'd say that with the ONS net migration reported to be 500k last year. All routes need shutting down for a bit. Is it any wonder public services and housing can't cope. 

Ah yes, closing safe routes has really addressed the issue hasn't it. Safe routes should all be open, then we'd have more of a grasp of who's coming in, from where and why. But the government don't seem keen on that, in fact they don't seem to be doing anything, other than making it worse by closing off safe routes, creating situations like Manston. 

I wonder why a government looking to strip you of your rights, and take every penny you earn would want to continue to make the situation worse whilst drumming up fear of those immigrants? 🤔 Could it be a distraction by any chance?

• Like 2