Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Wills and Kate booed at a basketball game in the USA. Now surely going there now in height of the megan markle scandal this wasn't a clever thing to do. Honestly this monarch becoming a joke fast.  

People judging people because they have judged people (or are associated with through no fault of their own). Especially when it's one of your own, which makes it ok to then be the offended party of people you don't know other than in celebrity gossip.

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Wills and Kate booed at a basketball game in the USA. Now surely going there now in height of the megan markle scandal this wasn't a clever thing to do. Honestly this monarch becoming a joke fast.  

Where was the game?

Some fans are known to boo anyone just to be awnry - fans in Philly once bood Santa, and then threw snowballs at him during an Eagles game

Edited by marbles
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Javid stepping down at the next election. They know they're finished.

His reputation was trashed by truss’ aide saying to the press that he is useless. I mean if truss thinks you’re useless then ….…. after all,  it takes one to know one 

Now his ministerial career is done, he will make a lot more dosh working in the city and he will avoid all the sh1t that MP’s are supposed to put up with. 

Edited by st albans fox

25 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

His reputation was trashed by truss’ aide saying to the press that he is useless. I mean if truss thinks you’re useless then ….…. after all,  it takes one to know one 

Now his ministerial career is done, he will make a lot more dosh working in the city and he will avoid all the sh1t that MP’s are supposed to put up with. 

To be fair, if Truss said I was useless then I’d probably take that as an endorsement.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Don't jump on the media bandwagon guys.

Group A strep bacteria can cause many infections, ranging from minor illnesses to deadly diseases, but serious complications and deaths are rare.

This isn't a geographic cluster; the children lived far apart. So, it's not a bug that was passed from one to another.

Thank you. Probably just in a flap as don't take much for me to worry about the grandkids.

• Like 1

Liz Truss took a "Spinal Tap approach" to government, with the volume turned up to 11, her former chief speechwriter has told the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63834307

Liz, it’s a mockumentary about a band who got the dimensions wrong on a Stonehenge model so badly that it was in danger of being crushed by dwarf, the bassist got trapped in a stage prop for a whole performance, their drummers all die mysteriously and they once got lost on the way to the stage from their dressing room and ended up missing the whole gig. 

It’s genuinely a perfect analogy for the whole shitshow of her government lol 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Opens up a right can of worms if she wins which will hit us all in the pocket i'm sure.

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/roads/illegal-e-scooter-rider-injured-after-hitting-pothole-sues-council/

She should be fined for riding illegally and a community service for wasting court time. Same as that one further up the page suing the food producer :blink:

• Like 2

They should not bin the Lords in my opinion, but fill it with the best from business, academia, religious backgrounds, etc,  not more cronyism appointments. Making it a meritocracy alongside the main democratic chamber is the way to go.

• Like 2