Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

It's just something in the news :dunno:

But politics makes people fight remember. Nothing to do with idiots trolling and not being dealt with by the mods, just the mere mention of anything political creates fight lol

10 minutes ago, bovril said:

Journalists in this country care more about politics in Wisconsin than in the devolved nations and probably anywhere in England outside of London and the 'red wall'

As do a lot of people here.  Suspect it's the internet and social media dominance of US that exposes people to it more than domestic politics.

On 07/11/2022 at 17:21, ClaphamFox said:

"Is he in the Clement Club or in the south of France, playing on a roulette wheel in another game of chance?

They say he's dead up on the Downs, rotting in the grass - or is he hid behind the cloak of the British ruling class?

I don't know! I don't know! It's all quite a mystery, but there's one thing we know for sure.......Lord Lucan is missing!"

Any excuse to re-share an old classic......;)

Take few days off the site only to find my beloved Politics thread has been nuked. 

On 06/11/2022 at 11:05, Izzy said:

Looks like some posters are going to have to work a bit harder for their rep points now.

No more nipping into the Politics thread just to say "The Tories are a bunch of cvnts" and then walking off with your standard half a dozen likes :D

My ratio of posts to rep points is has been sensational recently, I reckon probably 90% of them came from being a raving lefty, and daft puns in the transfer threads. 

Where am I gonna get them now? They sure as fvck aren't going to be awarded to me because of my football knowledge. 

:revenge:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’d have loved to have heard opinions on the US election results from the good folks here. Not often you get a varied mix of opinions from different sections of the political divide, and a random mix of football supporters gave exposure to a range of viewpoints that most wouldn’t ordinarily encounter in our various echo chambers.

A shame.

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I’d have loved to have heard opinions on the US election results from the good folks here. Not often you get a varied mix of opinions from different sections of the political divide, and a random mix of football supporters gave exposure to a range of viewpoints that most wouldn’t ordinarily encounter in our various echo chambers.

A shame.

Well...in the interest of posting news rather than opinion for anyone who is interested:

It looks like the projections are pretty middling for both Dems and Repubs - the latter are likely to win the House, but the former may well hold onto the Senate by the narrowest of margins. 

Also, the final Senate seat to be decided (Georgia) is going to come down to a run-off in December.