Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

5 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Twitter looks like it's going down the pan. 

Weird flex from Musk to spunk $44bn on it then destroy it within weeks. 

Guy looks like he's having a meltdown.  

Let’s hope so. The bloke’s a verified arsehole

Edited by Mike Oxlong

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Twitter looks like it's going down the pan. 

Weird flex from Musk to spunk $44bn on it then destroy it within weeks. 

Guy looks like he's having a meltdown.  

Maybe he didn't realise that no-one actually owns twitter, it's a bit like someone buying Manchester and then saying they own it. All he's bought is a name, i'm fairly sure that a few sacked employees are allready working on the next big thing. It's a shitter or words to that effect. 

13 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Love watching twitter implode. I feel for those losing jobs  or those taking a stand and quitting. The guy might be brilliant at some things....well, guess he is a genius at being a cvnt

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 12.03.52.png

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dunge said:

Is there anyone getting on the blower to all these ex-Twitter staff, saying: “We have a vision of a new platform called ‘Chirrup’, we’d like to hire you to build and moderate it…”

There is already a new platform that twits are flocking to. Can't remember the name of it, but I imagine they'll be hiring to cope with the demand.

11 minutes ago, Captain... said:

There is already a new platform that twits are flocking to. Can't remember the name of it, but I imagine they'll be hiring to cope with the demand.

That's Mastodon, isn't it? There ARE a lot of folk heading that way.

It looks a bit clunky and I'm not sure I can be arsed with it. Part of me thinks that if Twitter either breaks or there's nothing left but the racist hellscape part I should just not replace it and make it part of a digital detox type thing

3 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Ridiculous tinfoil hat rubbish spouting the names of Gates and Soros aside, there does need to be better handling of the chain from farm to consumer, because both the farmer and consumer are getting rather shafted by the middlemen.

3 hours ago, marbles said:

https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html

Two things I now wonder.  Why did the DOJ lie about this, and what now happens with the NBC reporter who was suspended for reporting this story

How do we know that this "source" who "viewed the bodycam footage" is on the level or even exists?

That being said, let's hope there is a full investigation to find out either way. There's certainly enough people willing to use violence to neutralise their political enemies (January 6th anyone?), it's counterproductive to make one up.

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

How do we know that this "source" who "viewed the bodycam footage" is on the level or even exists?

That being said, let's hope there is a full investigation to find out either way. There's certainly enough people willing to use violence to neutralise their political enemies (January 6th anyone?), it's counterproductive to make one up.

One easy way to prove this “witness” wrong