Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

How poor are the stats on a few of those prem tots cards though! Players like Cancelo/Fofana/Shaw should all be 92 +... seems like they’ve gone easy with the upgrades this year which is disappointing... just wait a few hours for the panick selling to begin with Vardys fut bday before I pick him up I think as there’s no chance they’ll give his tots the same sort of boost with his skill moves and weak foot

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Opened my rewards earlier and packed Gold Ronaldo. Started playing through the silver sensation objective and got Mbappe in a 75+ pack. Now I’ve got to work out how to get them both in a team. 

Rat :ph34r:

Obviously I’m joking 🙃 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Haha 2

Just played a few games tonight and totally didn’t enjoy it across both silver stars and rivals. I’m off on holiday Saturday so deleted it. After the blood, sweat and maybe some tears, I’m over it.  Just like that. 

See you in the Leicester and other games threads and thanks for being an awesome support group. here’s hoping for a massive 3 points vs The Saints!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Just played a few games tonight and totally didn’t enjoy it across both silver stars and rivals. I’m off on holiday Saturday so deleted it. After the blood, sweat and maybe some tears, I’m over it.  Just like that. 

See you in the Leicester and other games threads and thanks for being an awesome support group. here’s hoping for a massive 3 points vs The Saints!! 

Have a good holiday mate sure you will be back as the temptation will get the better of you 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Have a good holiday buddy and I’ll see you back on here clucking in a week or two lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Eto is amazing packed him tradeable last week. So good i sold birthday Vardy. Worth around 1.3 million on the market.

I remember you posting it not long ago about that. Best thing I have packed this game so I am pleased about it. Shame untradable but can’t complain 😂 poor nacho will have to be used as a super sub now 

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I remember you posting it not long ago about that. Best thing I have packed this game so I am pleased about it. Shame untradable but can’t complain 😂 poor nacho will have to be used as a super sub now 

Guarenteed goals. Left foot, right foot, headers, you name it. Even attempts you think have no chance end up going in. Enjoy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Awb  rated higher than cancelo😂

Not in stats and in game. The overall card rating must be a scam to make to make cards more popular. There’s just no logic as to why that AWB is rated higher than Cancelo.

Edited by stu

7 minutes ago, stu said:

Not in stats and in game. The overall card rating must be a scam to make to make cards more popular. There’s just no logic as to why that AWB is rated higher than Cancelo.

Not looked into IGS but it's a joke. 

Can't believe there was never a winter refresh either. FUT Birthday Vardy is selling for more than his TOTS due to the WF and SM. 

Online Seasons Vards has a 4* WF. Last year we seen tots get upgraded for WF as minimum.