Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

What’s everyone’s plans for Icon swaps? Not sure I can stomach the squad battles so might just take the packs for when ToTY is out. Nothing says ToTY like opening saved packs and getting nothing!

Ive already got nearly 60 packs ready to not pack anything in TOTY 😂

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

What’s everyone’s plans for Icon swaps? Not sure I can stomach the squad battles so might just take the packs for when ToTY is out. Nothing says ToTY like opening saved packs and getting nothing!

I’ve opened 2x ultimate packs and the 5x 85+ players, highest rated was Di Maria :(

Have people seen the base icon pack sbc? 1 84 squad, 2 85s, an 86, and a couple of TOTWs thrown in - Do people think this is worth it? I could do it once but it would mean clearing my club out lol, and I already have a pretty decent team

86 De Gea

87 Robertson

90 Van Dijk

86 Pique

85 Bellerin

85 Wijnaldum

85 Rodri

88 Kante

90 Mane

89 Aguero

87 Bernardo Silva

I mean unless I get a decent CB, CM or RW, it’ll have been a complete waste of time and money surely? Is anyone else doing this SBC?

23 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

New to Ultimate team, can someone explain what modes i need to be playing for all these packs & swaps ect?

If you play squad battles you’ll get packs on Monday, play rivals for packs on a Thursday. 

If you look in objectives you’ll see icon swaps and it will tell you what you need to do to get them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

I’m torn between

1) 85+ pack & 83+ pack & base or mid icon

2) 83+ pack & Mid icon

3) Base icon & base or mid icon

4) 85+ pack & Prime or mid icon

I’m not sure what would be more gutting, using the token on packs to get nothing, or using the tokens on an icon and getting Inzaghi or Shearer... tbh I’m not confident in my pack luck at this point, I think I used it all up packing ToTGS Bruno Fernandes lol.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, brookfox said:

either the 3 packs + the base icon or the 25x83 pack + Prime Koeman not made my mind up yet.

8 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

I’m torn between

1) 85+ pack & 83+ pack & base or mid icon

2) 83+ pack & Mid icon

3) Base icon & base or mid icon

4) 85+ pack & Prime or mid icon

I’m not sure what would be more gutting, using the token on packs to get nothing, or using the tokens on an icon and getting Inzaghi or Shearer... tbh I’m not confident in my pack luck at this point, I think I used it all up packing ToTGS Bruno Fernandes lol.

I went with the packs.

Ive ended up with a Benzema (89), Oblak (91) and a Rashford (85). Shame I can’t put them on the market really, as I don’t use any of them. 

My team is coming together now, I just need to gain enough coins to start moving into the Elite stage. I didn’t help that I’m about 2 months behind due to picking up the game later. 

I’m mainly playing 4-3-2-1

Ederson (88)

Roberton (87)

Laporte (87)

Silva (85)

TAA (87)

Mount (LRTTF 85)

Fabinho (87)

Ziyech (OTW 86) 

Sterling (88)

Kane (88)

Silva (87)

Bench at the moment is basically:

Oblak (91), Morgan (Moments 74), Beckham (Special 86), Rashford (85), Havertz (85), Benzema (89), Bellerin (Special 85)

I’ve amassed some over half decent players, mainly untradeable like Son (87), Calvert Lewis (POTM 84), Chilleni (87), Maddison (Moments 84) etc. 

I’m building a steady stream of 84s to 86s that I don’t use like Ericsson, Carvajal, Mertens, Koke, Alberto, Depay, De Jong, De Ligt. I might need to start doing some better SBCs come January. 

I only picked FIFA up for the first time in about 3 years as well randomly. I’m very much a casual player these days.

Most rivals matches I play, I’ve noticed that people do like an Adama, Rodiygo, Saint Maximin, Rashford, Vardy etc .... people do love a bit of pace. 

If Vardy does get a TOTW I'd buy him at 88 rated. It'll become an 89 and he's going to get the 4* WF upgrade too. 

Invest now(if/when he does get an inform) January refresh.... I can see him being very expensive. 

Edited by Ashley

46 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If Vardy does get a TOTW I'd buy him at 88 rated. It'll become an 89 and he's going to get the 4* WF upgrade too. 

Invest now(if/when he does get an inform) January refresh.... I can see him being very expensive. 

Remember last year EA only upgraded players who had more than a +3 upgrade though.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Won’t be much difference between a potential TOTW and Record breakers card will there?

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

What this free beckham card all about. I was expecting to open it and it be a loan. 

Has everyone world wide got the same card. If so what's the point?

I’ve got it but not used it yet. 

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

W...T...F mate?

I just deleted the game from my system. Were you just waiting for me to leave?

lol

No!!! Deffo happy to do some friendlies if you want but don’t want to pull you back in!! 

TBH, can’t see myself getting into Fut like I did for 19. That was a dark place! 

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I ain't going back. Enjoying PES.

Good luck!

:D

PES is GREAT! I love PC version and spend more time customising than playing 😂 

FUT was also more about collecting for me too. Maybe I should have just bought Pokemon! 😂😂

• Haha 1