Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

51 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve done the prem icon swaps and halfway through la liga. Just go attacking from the start and try to get the first goal, normally the opponent quits. I’ve been doing the same when I go a goal down. If they don’t and then equalise I quit lol

I will be doing the same if go one down early doors no point stressing and playing a whole game if I know I am going to lose 😂

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve done the prem icon swaps and halfway through la liga. Just go attacking from the start and try to get the first goal, normally the opponent quits. I’ve been doing the same when I go a goal down. If they don’t and then equalise I quit lol

Im glad the community have accepted 1st goal wins. cruised through the prem and seria A yesterday, probably took an hour lol

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Do friendly count on record if you quit lol.

5-11 after tonight so many close games that I would have won easily if could finish this week Vardy missed so many chances could have been out of sight in a few games oh well few more wins tomorrow doubt I’ll get to 11 this week but 8 would be ok. 

3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Loving this what seems to be unwritten rule of first goal wins in friendlies. Flying through the online league ones at the moment and barely taken any time at all

Same here. 9 depth, overload the ball side, constant pressure, all out attack etc! All about the first 15mins so no problem with stamina draining.

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Just played someone for icon swaps and was 3-0 up and he wouldn’t quit, probably because he had a good prem team against my rubbish ligue 1 team. He brought it back to 3-3 so I quit :)

I don't really like that kind of behaviour. The guy was just playing the game and may off carried on because he felt he had a chance. I don't mind people quitting but I'd have at least given him the win.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I don't really like that kind of behaviour. The guy was just playing the game and may off carried on because he felt he had a chance. I don't mind people quitting but I'd have at least given him the win.

I’d say 90% of players I’ve played are helping each other with the objectives quitting at 1-0, I’m doing the same thing.

I’ve quit plenty of games in the first 10 minutes when I felt like I’d be able to get back into the game. If everyone played on it would take forever to complete the objectives. 

Probably wasn’t the best thing to do but I’m sure he’s not complaining when he gets people quitting at 1-0. 

Guest Harrydc

Is it just me, or are 'kick off goals' getting far worse? I spend half the game attempting to equalise, for the other player to practically run through my defence and score directly from kick off? 

6 hours ago, Harrydc said:

Is it just me, or are 'kick off goals' getting far worse? I spend half the game attempting to equalise, for the other player to practically run through my defence and score directly from kick off? 

Had this a bit last night in wl one game I had just managed to equalise in the last min for them to go straight and score from kick off 🙈