Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolhandfox

Home Supporter Package

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Clappers lol 

I myself cannot wait for NBC to show the live montage of 25 supporters at home, making noise heard all the way to the KP.

Then again I like an extra layer of cheese on my pizza.

Edited by KingsX

Morale of the story, club doing a great job again (and again!!).  We are so lucky with this set up, they really look after us as fans.  Not masses to it, BUT it really is the thought that counts, and a new flag/banner can go in the window.

Well done to all at the King Power and thanks from 1 fan and I am sure many more will be pleasantly surprised.

Lets hope we can do a job on Brighton tonight and calm any Champions League nerves and go into the Chelsea cup game on a high and a run of 3 undefeated and hopefully 2 wins.

I'm a postman at Meridan sorting office, these arrived this morning but due to Royal Mail prioritising parcels these got left in the office, ( in the area I deliver to anyway, LE3 5 to LE3 8), I suppose they will get delivered before the next match, but don't bank on it, some walks haven't gone out for 2 or 3 days. Seems only parcels matter to Royal Mail these days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...