Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

VIKTOR TSYGANKOV

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Ah thought I might’ve got it wrong, but something told me Kiev lol didn’t realise Dnipro don’t exist anymore? 

Tsygankov’s numbers are extremly impressive. I’m the same though, never seen him play and the league he’s in makes me sceptical but he’s got quality for sure. 

7 goals and 11 assists in 23 Europa League matches is pretty impressive.

1 hour ago, BangBang said:

Hello friends
Sorry for my English - I'm from Kyiv
I've seen a lot of games featuring Victor. I can say with confidence that for all its merits, it is not intended for English football. Firstly, he is a traumatic player, since the days of youth teams. Secondly, he does not play well under tight pressure. Thirdly, he will not be released for less than $ 25 million, even though Dynamo has a replacement for him no worse in the person of Tsitaishvili and Lednev.

And finally. In Ukraine, not a single source writes about the Fox's interest in Victor. 99% of this news is not real :)

Reads like a hide Viktor post.  :D

• Like 2

On 02/08/2020 at 07:28, BangBang said:

Hello friends
I've seen a lot of games featuring Victor. I can say with confidence that for all its merits, it is not intended for English football. Firstly, he is a traumatic player, since the days of youth teams. Secondly, he does not play well under tight pressure. Thirdly, he will not be released for less than $ 25 million, even though Dynamo has a replacement for him no worse in the person of Tsitaishvili and Lednev.

And finally. In Ukraine, not a single source writes about the Fox's interest in Victor. 99% of this news is not real :)

Why would someone from Kiev feel the need to register an account on an English football forum To do with Leicester then?

stop making these accounts up

• Like 1

On 02/08/2020 at 02:28, BangBang said:

Hello friends

I think I'll trust Congerton and our scouting department to make a judgement about this guy. After all it's their ass.:)

On 02/08/2020 at 07:28, BangBang said:

Hello friends

Thanks. Any players in your league that you think could succeed in the PL?

4 hours ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Why would someone from Kiev feel the need to register an account on an English football forum To do with Leicester then?

stop making these accounts up

Could be Viktor's girlfriend?  May be she does not want him to get arrested by the fashion police for hanging around with Madders? 

8 hours ago, sdb said:

Thanks. Any players in your league that you think could succeed in the PL?

Good Night. Depending on the age category.
If we talk about the accomplished players, then there is Ismaily, Taras Stepanenko at Shakhtar. Tyson and Marlos are good players, but old.
There is Verbic in Dynamo.
If we talk about promising players, then I would pay attention to Tete from Shakhtar and Mikolenko from Dynamo.
If we talk about less known players, but with great potential, I would name Popov, Lednev, Gocha Tsitaishvili from Dynamo.
I really like Duelund, but his injuries do not allow him to reveal his potential.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BangBang said:

If we talk about the accomplished players, then there is Ismaily, Taras Stepanenko at Shakhtar. Tyson and Marlos are good players, but old.
If we talk about promising players, then I would pay attention to Tete from Shakhtar and Mikolenko from Dynamo.
If we talk about less known players, but with great potential, I would name Popov, Lednev, Gocha Tsitaishvili from Dynamo.
I really like Duelund, but his injuries do not allow him to reveal his potential.

Any opinions on Maryan Shved?

On 03/08/2020 at 21:04, BangBang said:

Tete is Shaktar has loosely been linked to us before too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/08/2020 at 23:04, FoxinNotts said:

He moves like Adrien Silva

President of Dynamo Igor Surkis doesn't have a lot of money at the moment. He is unlikely to go to the exchange of players, especially since the transfer is not only a purchase -  players still needs to pay a wage. Surkis sad: there are no players in Dynamo who receive more than $ 1 million a year, at the moment . Silva is rumored to want $ 2.5 million