Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

VIKTOR TSYGANKOV

2 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

After seeing Konoplyanka and Yarmalenko look brilliant for Kiev and then turn out to be pretty average I’m not sure how good we can say he is from highlights. 

Lads young tho, has some skills and fits the profile we should be after, however. 

Was going to say similar, not many Ukranian players seem to travel well and have successful careers in Europe, bar the odd obvious exception. We actually signed a Ukranian winger around 18 months ago, Maryan Shved who looked awesome in the obligatory YouTube clips and scored a lot of goals for his club back in Ukraine but has yet to start a game for us and is now never even in the matchday squad.

Obviously hope he proves to be the exception rather than the rule if he signs of course.

Edited by henrik_62

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If anyone needs me I'll be playing with myself in the VIP area.

Shit hot player he is.

You cheating on Malang Sarr and Calvin Stengs.

You should be ashamed.

• Haha 1

Hate to be the one who douses the flames but...

What is the percentage hit rate for us actually going on a signing a player that appears in the transfer forum I wonder? 1% I'd guess? I'm not even being sarcastic with 1%, it must be ridiculously low. 

A lot of energy gets expended in here but the stats show any of these names mentioned are very unlikely. 

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Hate to be the one who douses the flames but...

What is the percentage hit rate for us actually going on a signing a player that appears in the transfer forum I wonder? 1% I'd guess? I'm not even being sarcastic with 1%, it must be ridiculously low. 

A lot of energy gets expended in here but the stats show any of these names mentioned are very unlikely. 

Blanket wet you are

Really excited about this one.

Ive never heard of him.

Looks great against shit opposition.

Weren’t we interested in him before?

Looks pacy and can find that top left hand corner sweet.

Something vaguely xenophobic about fitting in.

Is he better than what we have? Completely unproven.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, kingfox said:

You cheating on Malang Sarr and Calvin Stengs.

You should be ashamed.

Throw enough shit, it'll eventually stick. I must have suggested sub 500 wingers at some point in the last few years hahahaa.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

After seeing Konoplyanka and Yarmalenko look brilliant for Kiev and then turn out to be pretty average I’m not sure how good we can say he is from highlights. 

Lads young tho, has some skills and fits the profile we should be after, however. 

To be fair Yarmalenko has looked decent in patches. Just made out of glass.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Ah thought I might’ve got it wrong, but something told me Kiev lol didn’t realise Dnipro don’t exist anymore? 

Tsygankov’s numbers are extremly impressive. I’m the same though, never seen him play and the league he’s in makes me sceptical but he’s got quality for sure. 

Dnipro are back! Reformed. They lost an European playoff today 

43 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That club has nothing on the OG, could be wrong but they might have even played each other as the original kept dropping? Superb kits, lovely badge.

Yeah they did play each other. The OG disappeared in the amateur leagues this season. The new version took on the academy - supporters are nationalist pigs mind 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Sean said we were in for jovic and today has said there was no real interest! Also said lallana was coming! And gone elsewhere thank god! 

the usual from him then tbh

tbh this lad looks like the sort of player out wide weve been crying out for since Mahrez left, id love for us to get him but as always, its the hope that kills you