Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

VIKTOR TSYGANKOV

Had a good season, left footed right winger, 8 goals 5 assists in 20 league games

2 goals and 3 assists in 6 games in the Europa League even when they came 3rd in the Groups

Definitely the kind of player we should be looking at from Europe

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Had a good season, left footed right winger, 8 goals 5 assists in 20 league games

2 goals and 3 assists in 6 games in the Europa League even when they came 3rd in the Groups

Definitely the kind of player we should be looking at from Europe

Really like the look of him. Taking penalties is a good sign he has the mental strength to take responsibility at his age too.

Wonder how much truth there is in us being linked?

52 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

After seeing Konoplyanka and Yarmalenko look brilliant for Kiev and then turn out to be pretty average I’m not sure how good we can say he is from highlights. 

Lads young tho, has some skills and fits the profile we should be after, however. 

Konoplyanka never played for Dynamo Kiev - he was sweet ass Dnipro (RIP) through and through baby!

I've heard of this chap but I'd be lying if I said I'd seen him play, seriously impressive numbers though

Looks physically strong on the ball  and it would be good to have someone else to take free kicks and corners.

If there's one thing I've learned since being in Leicester Land its that if he isn't signed by this Wednesday then its not happening.