Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fall Guys

Yes.  It's decent.  Since winning as the last one standing though, I haven't touched it much since.

There seems to be some people cheating their way through rounds which an update, out today I believe, will hopefully sort out.

The best stage is the race involving the slime which rises.  Sorts out the wheat from the chaff that one  lol

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Has anyone played this yet? I'm on XBOX so it isn't out for us as of yet but it looks brilliant.

Takeshi Castle meets Battle Royale.

Generally looks a good game and something that isn't a pay to win. 

It was on PS Plus. My mates have played it and say its hilarious. Im going to download it shortly

It's a great laugh with mates. Can't really interact with each other directly, but always a joy to see one of them fail. It's just a good laugh even if a few of the mini games are a bit dull (some are great!) 

Been playing this for a few hours now it’s equally frustrating and addicting but the only thing that is tiresome is keep getting the same few levels over and over 

door game where you have to time it, break the door, dizzy wheel one and collect the eggs

i haven’t played on any other level, also haven’t made it to the final round due to the lucky dip of the door rounds 

kids have been playing this over the weekend and had a few goes. On the face of it very good fun but it seems like the game goes out of it's way to frustrate. It's like Mario Kart without the karts but it handicaps the pack even more. And despite all the "levels" which appear to be on offer, we kept getting the same 3 or 4 over and over again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

kids have been playing this over the weekend and had a few goes. On the face of it very good fun but it seems like the game goes out of it's way to frustrate. It's like Mario Kart without the karts but it handicaps the pack even more. And despite all the "levels" which appear to be on offer, we kept getting the same 3 or 4 over and over again.

Yeah I’ve said the same thing above, I’ve listed all the available levels below, I have 6 hours game time and played 7 of these levels and that includes the final, been to the final quite a few times, not won yet!! And its been fall mountain every time 

• Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
  • Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
  • See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
  • Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
  • Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
  • Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
  • The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
  • Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
  • Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
  • Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
  • Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
  • Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
  • Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
  • Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
  • Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
  • Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
  • Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
  • Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
  • Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
  • Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
  • Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.

Final round

• Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
  • Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
  • Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
  • Jump Showdown: Dodge the spinning bars as segments of the floor collapse.

Nice to hear someone else struggled to win Fall Mountain too. Must have hit 7 finals before winning that one. Its easier to take when you accept its bad luck. Even the times I was at the front, the crown was too high and I got pipped!

The hexagon is my favourite final as there is some tactics to it. I drop to the bottom straight away and work out. Fun game but there it too much luck involved which people are seeing. Tip Toe and Door Dash are rubbish now as people are too cautious whereas people were a bit more happy-go-lucky before. 

Still hold hope that a few tweaks and new maps and this'll be a gem for a while. 

• Like 1

On 17/08/2020 at 21:27, jammie82uk said:

Yeah I’ve said the same thing above, I’ve listed all the available levels below, I have 6 hours game time and played 7 of these levels and that includes the final, been to the final quite a few times, not won yet!! And its been fall mountain every time 

Other than rock 'n' roll, I think i've played every one of those games.

You definitely get some more than others which is a shame. 

Loving the game though for a couple hours of chill out time. Managed to win 3 times in a row, but not won again since.

9 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Other than rock 'n' roll, I think i've played every one of those games.

You definitely get some more than others which is a shame. 

Loving the game though for a couple hours of chill out time. Managed to win 3 times in a row, but not won again since.

How on Earth have you won 3x in a row? I’ve lost about 10 hours to this and the closest I came to winning was on my first final.

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

How on Earth have you won 3x in a row? I’ve lost about 10 hours to this and the closest I came to winning was on my first final.

got a bit lucky, not going to lie. The final game for 2 of them was that stupid tail grab game which i'm usually shocking at.

for a bit more context, those are the only 3 games i've won. But they were the only matches i've played where I haven't been on group chat with mates so that probably explains it a bit!

16 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

got a bit lucky, not going to lie. The final game for 2 of them was that stupid tail grab game which i'm usually shocking at.

for a bit more context, those are the only 3 games i've won. But they were the only matches i've played where I haven't been on group chat with mates so that probably explains it a bit!

Well that makes it worse, I haven’t had them distractions.

I think the tail grab one is the easiest one to win so I’ll stick with that