Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Summer 2020/21 Ins and Outs

2 hours ago, happy85 said:

It's also thought Leicester are prepared to wait until much later in the transfer window to do their deals, feeling there may be better value by doing so.

sky

Smart if we don’t miss out on our targets. So many clubs are in financial crisis due to the pandemic, the last two weeks I feel we will see a lot of clubs drop prices in desperation of raising funds.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, happy85 said:

It's also thought Leicester are prepared to wait until much later in the transfer window to do their deals, feeling there may be better value by doing so.

sky

Yep I always buy my new fairy-lights just after Christmas.  Danger is though, you can end up buying cheap defective crap from China that is not fit for purpose.

But no sense in paying over the odds and hopefully Congers is a dab hand at Poker.......

• Haha 3

On 15/08/2020 at 13:37, davieG said:

In

Thanawat Suengchitthawon from AS Nancy 

Papy Mendy - New  2 Contract June 22 (OS)

Out

Ben Chilwell to Chelsea (OS)

Kaputska  to Legia Warsaw
Calvin Bassey to Glasgow Rangers

George Thomas to QPR Free

Released

Andy King (released) 

Papy Mendy - Released - Re Signed see Ins

Faiq Bolkiah (released)

Viktor Johansson (Released)
Ryan Loft (Released)
Connor Tee (Released)

Loans

Ryan Bennett - Loan Return

Iversen to OH Leuven season long loan

Kamal Sowah to OH Leuven on loan

If you know of any others post in here and I'll update the OP.

That's got to be a typo. 

Is it fair to say that currently, ourselves and wolves are the only teams in the league that’s squads have gotten worse? 

Hopefully we we can turn that around in the next few weeks. But it does show the financial clout of the prem that no team is being pulled apart by bigger sides 

For what it’s worth I have a friend who’s involved in sports marketing. A huge football fan whose hometown club is Atalanta. She reckons we have a gem in Castagne who is predominantly right but has been used recently on the left fairly comfortably. I mention this as I recall seeing some chat about where he plays / what are his strengths etc so it sounds like a good signing.

• Like 1

Anyone else clinging on to the hope that the club are keeping an eye on Barca with the hope that Trincao becomes available if they fail to shift players. 

They supposedly want Depay, which if true would surely mean Trincao isn’t in their plans 

Edited by Lambert09

On 06/09/2020 at 16:53, Lambert09 said:

Anyone else clinging on to the hope that the club are keeping an eye on Barca with the hope that Trincao becomes available if they fail to shift players. 

They supposedly want Depay, which if true would surely mean Trincao isn’t in their plans 

Yeh it's all a bit strange with Barce as its been well publicised that they needed to shift players and Coutinho and Dembele were meant to be off but so far I've not heard of them selling anyone major. 

On 28/08/2020 at 07:31, happy85 said:

sky

Rob tanner reporting this as well

Most playing/transfer budgets have been affected by COVID-19, but asking prices have not. But that could change in the last week of the window, sparking a scramble. #LCFC are still on the hunt for at least 2 signings.

It going to be manic on here !