Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nigel Pearson: Here and Now

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Odd thing is a section of our fans would be scrambling to find some new negative comments to make about him

If that’s aimed at me then you couldn’t be any more wrong . I’ve absolutely not got a bad word to say about  Nigel . My remark was referring to those that would love to see us relegated and Nige promoted so they can say I told you so . How can any fan want their club to be relegated is beyond me . 

On 13/10/2022 at 23:46, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Wow a manager who actually has passion, shows real genuine emotion and cares about the club rather than always thinking of himself. Not to mention a manager that's not too much of an coward to take the blame for a poor performance rather than looking for excuses. The polar opposite of the corporate pussy we have in charge now. 

Isn't he talking about watching LCFC for the past 2 seasons? 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I don't think Bristol City will be getting playoffs, probably end up comfortably in mid table

Still take Nige back though, put a rocket up the arse of everyone

I think they’ll make the play offs personally.

Happy to have 10 with you if you PM me?

Just now, Col city fan said:

I think they’ll make the play offs personally.

Happy to have 10 with you if you PM me?

I would but I tend to stay away from betting / gambling haha

I would love for them to do it, but I think after there recent form it shows they still have it in them to go on a bit of a stinker of a run

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Again? They've lost their last 3 away and had a big dip in overall form recently. 

Nonetheless it is a good win away at West Brom. 

Was about to say that they haven’t won for awhile basically since Matty James was out injured, look who came back tonight to captain the side to a win

• Like 2