Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nigel Pearson: Here and Now

Best manager for us never to win the Prem! - although we did it with his team and a bit of expertise tinkering from the 'tinkerman' to follow of course!  A course of events that could only have been written in heaven! "The Watford board shot themselves in the foot" is the best epitaph for NP! 

Love the guy! Met him many a time through coaching meets and training etc. Always a top class guy with so much wisdom. I see him as a bit of a 'Yoda' of football in all honesty. 

If you'd said he was coming back when we were sacked Puel I would have been ecstatic. Brendan is clearly a better manager, but I think Nige is still better at turning things around, when the tough gets going. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Patiently awaiting the NP love-in backlash in this thread. It's coming. They're coming.

What a man. Picked us up off the floor in 2008, 2013 after the playoffs and 2015 after the March international break. Left the club a structure and setup his successor took advantage of in the most incredible way.

The era defining manager we desperately needed.

Baseless accusations he's arrogant from the weirdos that seemingly live outside the ground