Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GDesign_JRC

Jonathan Ikoné

Le10 Sport running an exclusive tonight claiming our interest but nothing more than that, Lille want to know if he wants to stay one more year or not:

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-losc-leicester-debarque-pour-ikone-515883/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Clear to me with this and Trincao the profile they want - left footed right winger who is more about assists than goals. Which is fine on balance given Barnes' xG suggests he'll score more than he'll assist next season.

2 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Did wonder earlier if this is the kind of bid that would leave uptheleaguefox  “gobsmacked”?

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Gobsmacking figure 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤔 ?

Now just you hold on right there (for one cotton picking minute)  lol

I seem to have missed the gobsmackin reference - please explain!!!  

Assuming Geoff is saying we have put a silly bid in somewhere?

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Now just you hold on right there (for one cotton picking minute)  lol

I seem to have missed the gobsmackin reference - please explain!!!  

Assuming Geoff is saying we have put a silly bid in somewhere?

Without wishing to reopen the earlier debacle that was the ominous silence thread (before it got deleted/reinstated/deleted and then reappeared as a new thread) Geoff made - and then deleted - a comment about being gobsmacked which didn’t seem related to the fact that Dave Rennie has left in the back room reshuffle which at that time was the main subject on there (before it turned into a bizarre conversation about somebody making potentially slanderous comments on Twitter!) I wondered at the time if there was any link to the couple of reports I’d seen suggesting we would make/break our record transfer on Ikone? Probably not but who knows as Geoff is probably busy doing his day job and hasn’t enlightened us further!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

What baffles me is how Ikone gets called up for France, his end product so far at Lille has been appalling. Its not easy to get a gig with France either. 

I see Sarr is on his way to Chelsea for nothing mate. 

still reckon a double swoop on AZ for stengs and the striker is the one.