Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GDesign_JRC

Jonathan Ikoné

Played as both a right winger and an attacking midfielder this season for Lille, left footed, good dribbler, needs to work on his finishing

Had an okay season with 3 goals and 6 assists

I could see Lille wanting a hefty fee for him though, but definitely a better option than Mcneil

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

As difficult as it might be to conceive...lol

But younger than Demi with slightly more room to mature as a player.

Decided I needed to watch a YouTube video. 

I sense what you mean - he's clearly got talent, some skill, but invariably it look like he was picking the wrong options on when to use that skill.

Clearly loved a blind ally alongside doing a bit of skill in tight spots to help slow an attack down before slowing it down even further by playing a vision-less simple pass. 

(music's shit on this video as well)

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Did he play vs us in a friendly for PSG a few years ago? 

Scored as well 1:08

Could've also played against us when we played Lille in a friendly in 2018 and we won 2-1 but can't find anything about the players they used for the match

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Played as both a right winger and an attacking midfielder this season for Lille, left footed, good dribbler, needs to work on his finishing

Had an okay season with 3 goals and 6 assists

I could see Lille wanting a hefty fee for him though, but definitely a better option than Mcneil

Sounds like a right sided Harvey Barnes.