Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Where's the 'Ominous silence' thread gone?

I think it's because it was discussing peoples jobs and private lives and the media do like to look at these forums? Kept me busy on a dull monday morning though when I should have been sleeping off a nightshift!

Edited by Hales

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I suspect it's the danger that it lurches into libel or slander fairly sharply...

I didn't see anything on the thread in question that was particularly troubling it ranged from statements that were obviously jokes to the speculation over the tweet which I don't see how that can be taken as negative in anyway true or not.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I didn't see anything on the thread in question that was particularly troubling it ranged from statements that were obviously jokes to the speculation over the tweet which I don't see how that can be taken as negative in anyway true or not.

Jokes snowball. Just like the thread did. People were warned the thread would get deleted and sure enough it happenedlol

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I have never got why speculation is so negatively looked upon on this forum. Isn't that the point of a fans forum? 

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I suspect it's the danger that it lurches into libel or slander fairly sharply...

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

This thread was raised with tongue firmly in cheek. Seems to have gone hot already! FT ban incoming for me pretty soon probably. :(

6 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Jokes snowball. Just like the thread did. People were warned the thread would get deleted and sure enough it happenedlol

For some strange reason one or two people wanted the thread closed, so deliberately posted the apparent 'news', knowing full well it would get the thread closed. It would have been much easier to just not read the thread but there you go:dunno:

Edited by Leicester_Loyal