Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FerrisBueller

Third Kit

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Does anyone actually know the answer to this lol

I assume it won’t be an option. Site says it’s exclusively a Thailand Smiles With You branded shirt, which suggests it’ll only be used in league games. Disappointing, really.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

I assume it won’t be an option. Site says it’s exclusively a Thailand Smiles With You branded shirt, which suggests it’ll only be used in league games. Disappointing, really.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT ON THE BADGE THEN?

41 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

Forget that, Just read it on the website and you are right. Be great if they had both options!

10 minutes ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

Forget that, Just read it on the website and you are right. Be great if they had both options!

Agreed. I really like it, so have ordered one, but I would have much preferred a King Power version. It matters not though, really. I’ll only wear it for a year before buying another in 12 months, because I’m a mug and the club knows it haha.

23 hours ago, FoxCal said:

Agreed. I really like it, so have ordered one, but I would have much preferred a King Power version. It matters not though, really. I’ll only wear it for a year before buying another in 12 months, because I’m a mug and the club knows it haha.

Plenty of us mugs out there 😂

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

The white kit is much, much better than this disgusting maroon kit. As if English football wasn't already filled with similar shades.

What? Yes English football hardly has any white kits and is full of maroon ones lol

• Haha 2