Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FerrisBueller

Third Kit

6 hours ago, The_77 said:

I don’t get what everyone sees in this kit. The sides look like they were taken from a completely different shirt, it’s got strange white armpit patches; it’s plain (which I usually like) but there’s nothing classic about it. I don’t see the point of introducing maroon and then not doing something that makes the shirt stand out for being bold, classic, or memorable in any way. 

Agree with last sentence. I’m all for new / different colors - it just kinda comes off as lazy / bland as it’s basically the same as last years dark grey away kit (yes I know the stripes are a bit different). Would have liked to see a different accent color than white - I think it would have made all the difference. 

• Like 1

On 26/08/2020 at 08:18, The_77 said:

The white on the sides and under the sleeves makes it feel very NCAA.

Dead on.  I looked at that and thought "we cut a deal on Texas A&M overstock".  God bless the Aggies (our niece is one) but City should not be wearing their hand-me-downs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Am I the only one* who thinks this kit would look great when worn together with last years third kit?

Maroon shirt/pink shorts or

Pink shirts/ maroon top.

Then there's the socks to mix and match.

*Probably.

yes you are the only one...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Am I the only one* who thinks this kit would look great when worn together with last years third kit?

Pink shirts/ maroon top.

*Probably.

We had black shorts with the pink kit? So yeah me no likey.

Probably already been mentioned but I can't really be bothered to dig around and look

Will we be able to get the maroon kit with the Europa League badges?

I noticed the Home and White away kit both have the choice of a shirt with the Europa badges and then another choice where you can add the Prem badges if you want, but the maroon kit only offers the latter?

On 29/08/2020 at 09:05, Free Falling Foxes said:

Pink shirts/ maroon top.

*Probably.

You’d be a fan of Corinthian Casuals kit then 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Probably already been mentioned but I can't really be bothered to dig around and look

Will we be able to get the maroon kit with the Europa League badges?

I noticed the Home and White away kit both have the choice of a shirt with the Europa badges and then another choice where you can add the Prem badges if you want, but the maroon kit only offers the latter?

No you can't get the Maroon kit with EL badges as the Maroon kit will only be used for PL games.

I wanted it with EL Badges too.

Edited by Sambiasso
  • Thanks 1

Liking the maroon kit. It's a Leicester colour in a way. Leicester City corporation buses were maroon & cream when I was growing up, giving the place a very distinctive look. Probably got note to do with the choice, but it strikes a chord with me. 

Now all we need is to go back to the fox & crops on a shield badge, and I'll be happy. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Liking the maroon kit. It's a Leicester colour in a way. Leicester City corporation buses were maroon & cream when I was growing up, giving the place a very distinctive look. Probably got note to do with the choice, but it strikes a chord with me. 

Now all we need is to go back to the fox & crops on a shield badge, and I'll be happy. 

Suits at the club had to have the reference of the cinquefoil on the badge and the city explained to them so no chance they will have known that link.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What's the obsession with that fox and crop badge, looks absolutely Robert Stain compared to our current beauty 

I think fans like the fox and crop badge because its looks classy, clean and represents tradition in the county. I personally like the F'n'C badge and wouldn't call it a stain at all, the current badge is nice too i'd put them on par with each other but for different reasons.

• Like 2