Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Callum McGregor

Always liked him. 

Ability wise he is probably no better than Praet but his style makes him a much more suitable backup to Maddison and Tielemans. More like for like. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

15 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Linked again, probably just lazy journalism now Celtic are out of the UCL. https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-leicester-city-ready-surprise-20m-bid-for-celtic-midfielder/

lol it is the very anti-thesis of surprise!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

My Gran would look good playing for Celtic against the dross they come up against week in, week out?..

This guy would struggle in the championship let alone the PL.

To be fair a few imports from Celtic to the PL have done well.

28 minutes ago, weller54 said:

My Gran would look good playing for Celtic against the dross they come up against week in, week out?..

This guy would struggle in the championship let alone the PL.

Out of curiosity, how often do you watch Scottish football? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Watched Celtic win the European Cup in 1967?

So in other words you actually have no clue what Scottish football is like, your basing your own opinion on that of others. 

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

So in other words you actually have no clue what Scottish football is like, your basing your own opinion on that of others. 

Tbf the standard cannot be very good if you believe in co-efficient formulae .   UEFA rate the SPL below the Austrian Bundesliga and I have seen a hell of a lot of Austrian Football.  

The price tag and age of McGregor is not where we should be shopping.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Mercury reporting a 40 million tag on him. No ****ing thank you. 

I think that's Edouard. I know what you mean I read the headline this morning and thought the same thing, but when you read the article it talks about Edouards 40m price tag.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/40m-transfer-demand-leicester-city-4471402