Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

Milot Rashica?

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

No apparently not. But WB coach has said he is likely to move to a Prem club... if the €20 is matched. The club remains unnamed 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Seen some saying hes going there. Hes too good for villa. Would be annoyed if he goes there and he could fill in anywhere across the front line for us.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He's very average, he's going villa, the story was made up by a fake account to wind up villa fans and get attention and we can't sign anyone unless Gray leaves so :dunno:

Why is that?  (Cos if you're right there's 10+ pages on the Transfer Deadline Day thread of people totally wasting their time).  Maybe you should let them know.

32 minutes ago, PaulW said:

Why is that?  (Cos if you're right there's 10+ pages on the Transfer Deadline Day thread of people totally wasting their time).  Maybe you should let them know.

We've got our 25 man squad for the Europa league and a 24 man squad for the Prem, there's a thread detailing the specifics in the lcfc section. 

Unless one of Albrighton, Iheanacho of Gray is getting deregistered then nobody is getting in. 

Besides, it looks for all the world that we're done. The deadline day thread IS a waste of time but that won't stop people. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

We've got our 25 man squad for the Europa league and a 24 man squad for the Prem, there's a thread detailing the specifics in the lcfc section. 

Unless one of Albrighton, Iheanacho of Gray is getting deregistered then nobody is getting in. 

Besides, it looks for all the world that we're done. The deadline day thread IS a waste of time but that won't stop people. 

I agree that no one is coming in but if they did, we wouldn't have to "deregister" anyone as none has actually been registered yet. The EL one is tomorrow and I would assume the PL one is after the domestic window closes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

I agree that no one is coming in but if they did, we wouldn't have to "deregister" anyone as none has actually been registered yet. The EL one is tomorrow and I would assume the PL one is after the domestic window closes. 

I think you know exactly what I mean tbqh.