Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

I think looking at the draw, if I am a Southampton or Everton support, I would be really pissed off if they didn’t go all out to win the cup this year.

They have the players to perform at a high level and with no European games, they play far less games than any of the big six and Arsenal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I genuinely think Rachid Ghezzal is a better winger than Arsenal's £72 million Pepe.

Arsenal have a throw-in in the last 30 seconds of extra time, and Pepe wastes 5 of them trying to figure out whether to grab the ball that just went out of bounds, or the one waiting for pick up lol  Maybe he's not the brightest bulb?

Just now, The Bear said:

The current handball rules aren't fit for purpose. The ref's are probably just as confused as everyone else and just make it up as they go along. 

While they're not that clear, that one for Sheff Utd is one of the most blatant that should have been given. There's nothing in the rules that could interpret that as not handball.

• Like 1