Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Mad that we've stood on that temporary stand behind the goal in a league game lol what a terrible day that was 

Not as terrible as the home game lol 

Freezing rain ****ing pelting into my face behind the goal, then I got all excited when there was 2 goals in the first five minutes thinking it was going to be a thriller... then... nothing... literally not a single other thing of note happened for another 85 minutes!

10 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Last eight prediction...

Fulham.

West.Ham.

Sheff.utd.

Southampton

Chelsea

Everton

Man.City

Leicester...

You think one of West Ham or Doncaster is going to beat Man Utd or Liverpool? 

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You think one of West Ham or Doncaster is going to beat Man Utd or Liverpool? 

Not too unlikely that Man Utd knock out Liverpool and then West Ham beat Man Utd. West Ham are not a bad side at all this season, and Man Utd are very inconsistent, with all their European games if they rest Bruno then it’s a very even game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not sure about that pic, that's just the edges of the ground. Under the cover might be ok. They've had covers on and some kind of heaters on the pitch for a few days throughout all this rain. 

tapatalk_1176668669.jpeg

Feel like this is the last sort of game you need right now? Potential giant killing against an out of form Prem team.

I'd have been looking for a nice comfortable win against a championship reserve side if i'd been in your shoes!