Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not a bad couple of goals for a striker. 

Just waiting for the inevitable frustration where a marine player takes someone out. 

The first he lucked out with, awful first touch that usually would see the chance missed. 2nd was right place at right time. 

I remember Villarreal beatng an amateur team 27 nil years ago and thinking me and my mates, who are just above kick about level at best, could play them and easily keep the score to less than 27 nil. Watching this gulf between Spurs reserves and a 7th tier has reminded me we'd struggle to keep the score below 50.

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Ready for some Red Right 88 later? lol Nobody but you or me will get that reference.

Touché.  Still the coldest NFL game ever played?  I was way up high in what was about to become the Dawg Pound … and for that at the end :mad:

Little wonder I became a Leicester fan.  Life has prepared me.

• Like 1