Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mozartfox

Alan Brazil 'Tool'

31 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Ole goes back to Norway. All depends on how he looks at his career because had he not been a former star for United he wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting that job.  No shame for him Manchester Uniteds problems start at the top. No reason he can't continue managing if he's willing to drop down a step and fight for another chance. Up to him.

I don't think many clubs would be interested in giving him a managers role (not even Championship). He failed badly at Cardiff and has a poor CV. More likely a return to Norway as you suggest. He neds a run in the Europa League to rebuild his career and hope to get another chance somewhere more higher profile eventually. 

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Talksport are shite, I'd rather listen to my mum and dad going at it.

You can't have an influence on BR leaving, so why worry about it? If he eventually goes, he goes and we'll move onto our next manager.

Love this, going to use this in general conversation. Reminds me of one of my old favourites: "I'd rather watch my mum do a poo".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I don't think many clubs would be interested in giving him a managers role (not even Championship). He failed badly at Cardiff and has a poor CV. More likely a return to Norway as you suggest. He neds a run in the Europa League to rebuild his career and hope to get another chance somewhere more higher profile eventually. 

Your right. He has to take the Rodgers path now and work his way up. Up to him if he has the will to start over. So many land mines along the way. Has to really want it.

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

If they're happy to poach the manager from Molde then I think they'd be okay with ex-Liverpool

Not so sure Uniteds fans would be into it.

It's sadly just the way it'll be with us for a while. We're more respected than we were by other fans but still massively disrespected by the media given we're consistently the biggest threat to their beloved, marketed 'big 6' so any attempt to keep us down will be pounced upon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Webbo said:

He left Celtic on the verge of a treble treble. 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

BR had pretty much taken Celtic to their peak a few times. There's still goals to be met at Leicester.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

24 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

BR had pretty much taken Celtic to their peak a few times. There's still goals to be met at Leicester.

I didn't know Sid Waddell came here....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1964w said:

I detest Talksport

It's not all bad.

I do enjoy Simon Jordan's insights on Jim Whyte's mid morning programme (although Jim Whyte is annoying) and I could listen to H&J all day long - Paul Hawksbee is a superb presenter IMO.

• Like 3