Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mozartfox

Alan Brazil 'Tool'

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Listening to TalkShite this morning, he is totally 'desperate' to get Ole out and BR in at Manure.   I thought Brazil usually started drinking at 10.01 am?  

I'm afraid we are going to have to get used to this. Won't just be him it will be a lot of the media who simply don't like the fact that sides like us can and want to succeed.

Talk Sport are amongst the worst media for simply boring on about the so-called big 6. Would help if they got some presenters in who were more balanced.

Wow, I mean after Villa there were some fans here who’d have drove Rogers up to Manchester! Anyway in all seriousness it’s kinda flattering because at least we are now doing something right again, just don’t give him a few more million on his contract this time!

• Like 3

Say Rogers does go, we're going to be linked with all sorts of managers, most of them already in work with other clubs. None of us will be offended by that. Unless you're top of the food chain that's what happens. 

I don't think Manchester United will go for Rodgers anyway. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not sure, but it seems like Brendan likes to view himself as a man of principle, so he may view it as some minor betrayal. Or maybe not......

He left Celtic on the verge of a treble treble. 

Man U will not go for Brendan when Pochettino is available 

It would cost Man U a small fortune to get BR from us. They know our owners will not bend over backwards. Maguire is evidence of this.

Its why Poch isn't in a job currently. He knows at some point the Man U job will be available. Solksjaer will not see Christmas at Man U imo 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Man U will not go for Brendan when Pochettino is available 

It would cost Man U a small fortune to get BR from us. They know our owners will not bend over backwards. Maguire is evidence of this.

Its why Poch isn't in a job currently. He knows at some point the Man U job will be available. Solksjaer will not see Christmas at Man U imo 

Just a personal view but I think this is the most credible scenario. Its also a shame as I have no doubt he (Pochettino) would be the right man and probably stop their highly entertaining plummet.

2 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

Just a personal view but I think this is the most credible scenario. Its also a shame as I have no doubt he (Pochettino) would be the right man and probably stop their highly entertaining plummet.

Exactly this, I'm just praying they keep backing Ole as long as possible because I'm confident Poch has the ability to turn them around and then we'll need to start looking over our shoulder again. 

it happened last year with Arsenal. All the press were nailing Rodgers on for that job. 

Talksport are owned by Sky (I think?!) so its all about 'next manager odds' cause a bit of hysteria and watch the money pile in on Sky Bet. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 2