Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mozartfox

Alan Brazil 'Tool'

Make no mistake Rodgers would crawl over his granny to get the right next move, but Man Utd is a basket case and he wouldn’t touch it with a shitty stick, I think it’s fairly obvious the Chelsea Job is one that he fancies and Francis Lampard Jnr might not be there end of next summer, so let’s Enjoy Brendan right now and worry about his next destination another time.

• Like 1

I was listening to drive on talksport on Tuesday and they were saying how Vardy is the greatest ever premier league striker and I thought wow these guys are actually taking sense for once. Yesterday they said Chilwell is the best lb in the world and taking the piss out of leicester fans for not being fussed with him leaving. I then realised nope they are just a joke.

Although H and J don’t troll and are pretty good. The amount of adverts ruin the station though just way too many. 

Edited by Unabomber

58 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

We also couldn't stop Jock Wallace going to Motherwell, Mark McGhee going to Wolves, Gary Megson going to Bolton and Nigel Pearson going to Hull. When the big clubs come knocking at your door it's hard to say No.

Blimey when Derby come a knocking we are fooked💀

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I was listening to drive on talksport on Tuesday and they were saying how Vardy is the greatest ever premier league striker and I thought wow these guys are actually taking sense for once. Yesterday they said Chilwell is the best lb in the world and taking the piss out of leicester fans for not being fussed with him leaving. I then realised nope they are just a joke.

Although H and J don’t troll and are pretty good. The amount of adverts ruin the station though just way too many. 

Laura Woods is an extension of Arsenal TV. When we beat them two weeks ago we got about two minutes mention out of 4 hours.  Without McCoist the Breakfast show is wank.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Chilwell is the best left back in the world? In what way?

5 hours ago, Izzy said:

I could listen to H&J all day long - Paul Hawksbee is a superb presenter IMO.

Not just the best show on talkSPORT but the best show on radio full stop.

30 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Pretty good going from us to get this thread to four pages, TBF.

Some dillhole from TalkSport spouting unsubstantiated thicko nonsense, and we managed to get some decent longevity from it.

BR is doing very well for us hence he'll be linked with bigger jobs.

If a manager is crap, we want them sacked.

When players do well, they get linked with bigger clubs.

When they're crap, we never want them to pull on our shirt ever again.

That's the way of the world.

Alan Brazil suggested Rodgers would be a good choice for ManU IF OGS was fired - he's not trying to get him the sack.

Not sure why there's such a hissy fit from some of our fans about it.

Listen to the words Brazil exactly said. 

He sings BR's praises at the job he's done with us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not just the best show on talkSPORT but the best show on radio full stop.

BR is doing very well for us hence he'll be linked with bigger jobs.

If a manager is crap, we want them sacked.

When players do well, they get linked with bigger clubs.

When they're crap, we never want them to pull on our shirt ever again.

That's the way of the world.

Alan Brazil suggested Rodgers would be a good choice for ManU IF OGS was fired - he's not trying to get him the sack.

Not sure why there's such a hissy fit from some of our fans about it.

Listen to the words Brazil exactly said. 

He sings BR's praises at the job he's done with us.

My lord he needs locking in a shed and force fed a keto diet 

If United do get rid of Ole then i'd imagine it would be Pochettino who gets it. Top manager, no compo to pay, just so happens to be in the country.....

Maybe I'm mad but I think we're a better club right than United right now. Not bigger (obviously) but better. Better players, better ethos, better ownership, better scouting, better coaches. Brendan will get a crack at a massive club soon but I think it would be a mistake to go there. 

On 06/11/2020 at 13:37, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Ex player recommends manager in great form to replace manager not in great form SHOCK

TS do drone on about the 'big six' but no more than Sky do and the newspapers.

NONE TAKEN

NONE TAKEN

Not owned by Sky. Owned by The Wireless Group. Which is owned by News UK.

Thanks.

lol

sorry, as i respect what you do i didn't even associate you with them. it's a compliment...honest 

:)

• Haha 2