Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

1 hour ago, Kopic said:

Other than that I find uk dashcam compilations quite amusing. And as I'm quite interested in tech I like watching mobile phone deconstructions by jerryrigeverything. I also find the online scam baiter videos amusing, watch a lot of kitboga, Jim browning etc. 

I watch those dashcam compilations too, they're class. There's a good one from Notts called 'Robin Hood Dash Cam', always see them on FB too. UK Dash Cameras do a new video every Sunday on Youtube.

26 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I've been watching a man sleep rough in Canada 🤨

https://www.youtube.com/c/thestevewallis

Also watch Sorted Food

https://www.youtube.com/c/SORTEDFood

And Car Throttle 

https://www.youtube.com/c/CarThrottle

Amongst many others!

Nice, will give the Steve Wallis ones a watch as I love stuff like that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

F off! Ben is hilarious (in a Boy Scout kinda way) and James is very sarcastic! Chefs beat normals!!

37 minutes ago, Manini said:

Not having it. The tall guy (can’t remember his name) is the best on there he makes it for me. 

Jamie is funniest for me, appears bloody useless but normally makes some good stuff. 

• Like 1

Travel related - Lost le blanc, Gabriel Traveller, Brett Conti, The Luxury travel expert, The Endless Adventure, Karl Watson travel docs.

Food Channels - Mark Wiens, Mikey Chen (Strictly dumpling), Sorted food, Sam the Cooking guy, Mythical Kitchen, BVM, Ben Deen, Ballistic BBQ, Kylevfood, Beardmeatsfood, Leah Shutkever, Chopstick Travel, Quang Tran. FRUK, FoodWishes, School of Wok, BBQ Pit boys, Misty Ricardo.

Fitness - Mike Thurston, Joey D, Glen Gillen, Rob Lipsett, Matt does fitness.

Others - Peter McKinnon, Casey, MBKHD, Hodge Twins, TheFlightChannel, Ben Foster the Cycling GK.

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Travel related - Lost le blanc, Gabriel Traveller, Brett Conti, The Luxury travel expert, The Endless Adventure, Karl Watson travel docs.

Food Channels - Mark Wiens, Mikey Chen (Strictly dumpling), Sorted food, Sam the Cooking guy, Mythical Kitchen, BVM, Ben Deen, Ballistic BBQ, Kylevfood, Beardmeatsfood, Leah Shutkever, Chopstick Travel, Quang Tran. FRUK, FoodWishes, School of Wok, BBQ Pit boys, Misty Ricardo.

Fitness - Mike Thurston, Joey D, Glen Gillen, Rob Lipsett, Matt does fitness.

Others - Peter McKinnon, Casey, MBKHD, Hodge Twins, TheFlightChannel, Ben Foster the Cycling GK.

I am a man that can appreciate the food/fitness ratio of this post. Plus I just ordered sam the cooking guys new book lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

I am a man that can appreciate the food/fitness ratio of this post. Plus I just ordered sam the cooking guys new book lol

lollol I didn't even notice the solid ratio of food to fitness (didn't even list all the food channels I'm subscribed to)

Ive been tempted to pull the trigger on his book, and his knife, I'm a sucker for being reeled in by Youtuber "Merch" 

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

lollol I didn't even notice the solid ratio of food to fitness (didn't even list all the food channels I'm subscribed to)

Ive been tempted to pull the trigger on his book, and his knife, I'm a sucker for being reeled in by Youtuber "Merch" 

Tried ordering the knife last month but it was out of stock. Convince myself to buy things from the people I watch to make me feel better about blocking all the ads. :ph34r:

I watch quite a bit of Dan Hurd. He's a passionate gold prospector from British Columbia, What a life, hobby finding gold in some of the most scenic places on earth and getting paid for it as well. Wish i could come up with a you tube money spinner but it seems everything topic has already been thought up. 

13 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would have thought there would have been a thread already but I can’t see anything.

I have a pretty short attention span so I find myself watching short YouTube videos more than anything else. Particularly like watching travel videos etc like Bald and Bankrupt, loved the Vagrant Traveller videos and now I’m watching all of the Ghost Town Living videos where some bloke has bought an abandoned mining town in California.

Any other recommendations along the same lines? 

I quite like this guys videos, I watch a lot of his stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LivingTheVanLife/featured

4 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

At the moment it's the following:

yoga with adriene

best ever food review show 

under the cosh 

honest trailers 

but I do find YouTube is at it's best when you find yourself randomly on content you didn't set out to watch in the first place.

Yep, definitely end up disappearing into a few random rabbit holes of videos.

2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Cooking channels now? Oh boy have I got some goodies for you lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW266MAJdXo&

Guessing you follow Critikal? His commentary on the Cooking With Jack videos was hilarious, and it's because of him I watch Ordinary Sausage too. Shame his recent videos/music attempts are nowhere near as good as his old stuff