Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 3

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

16,000 extra seats gentlemen. 48,000 when completed with a new section of hospitality.

plans shown have moved on.

exciting times indeed.

Stop it im going to explode.

5 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Is 10000 feasible on one stand expansion. 

Given the basic structural steelwork on the east stand then yes definitely. I couldn't imagine they'd get away without substantial redevelopment to all of east stand though based on that design especially with the roof and merging the lower stands on the upper stands in both corners. Looks like itll be like spurs to a degree inside.

11 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

16,000 extra seats gentlemen. 48,000 when completed with a new section of hospitality.

plans shown have moved on.

exciting times indeed.

Wow! Please let this be true. Is that still all on just the East stand?

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

48k would be class, biggest in the Midlands?

Yep. Villa Park is 42,785.

I hope we get it done before Forest expand the shitty ground to 36k.

2 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

The plan is before the end of the season. Contractor is appointed.

Mate, pls don’t let this be a wind up! Don’t need any more teasers. This would be bloody amazing and makes much more sense than the 10,000 extra originally touted. 

1 minute ago, Billynomates said:

It’s not a wind up. There is always a plan, sometimes plans go south. Current plan is as I’ve said.

If I were to say the stadium development is over twice the cost of training ground it would put it into context.

yes planning is an issue, consultation is completed though. I’d say watch this space for now but wouldn’t recommend a season ticket in east stand for next season.

Thanks for all the info and appreciate you can only share so much but do you know when the plans will be officially announced. And surely no extra season tickets will be sold in the East stand for next season as well as existing STHs (including myself) will need to be re-located? 

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

Thanks for all the info and appreciate you can only share so much but do you know when the plans will be officially announced. And surely no extra season tickets will be sold in the East stand for next season as well as existing STHs (including myself) will need to be re-located? 

You’re welcome.

as for when it’s announced I’m not sure like I said plans are always fragile at this stage. Construction works are planned to start the day after final match of season. Best guess would be January announcement.

being brutally honest you can’t relocate the season ticket holders. Only a percentage of capacity of seats can be sold for season ticket and 15% must be set aside for away fans. Maths is needed here I’m afraid but there aren’t sufficient seats left. Only positive I can give is you’ll have a brand new seat shortly.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1