Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 3

1 minute ago, Billynomates said:

You’re welcome.

as for when it’s announced I’m not sure like I said plans are always fragile at this stage. Construction works are planned to start the day after final match of season. Best guess would be January announcement.

being brutally honest you can’t relocate the season ticket holders. Only a percentage of capacity of seats can be sold for season ticket and 15% must be set aside for away fans. Maths is needed here I’m afraid but there aren’t sufficient seats left. Only positive I can give is you’ll have a brand new seat shortly.

Another positive is my seats in the kop.:P

23 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

It’s not a wind up. There is always a plan, sometimes plans go south. Current plan is as I’ve said.

If I were to say the stadium development is over twice the cost of training ground it would put it into context.

yes planning is an issue, consultation is completed though. I’d say watch this space for now but wouldn’t recommend a season ticket in east stand for next season.

This sounds insane!

I remember Top in Victoria Park hint at a new stadium / upgrade so I can firmly believe they want to go big on anything they do with it. 

Thanks for all your posts!

30 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

It’s not a wind up. There is always a plan, sometimes plans go south. Current plan is as I’ve said.

If I were to say the stadium development is over twice the cost of training ground it would put it into context.

yes planning is an issue, consultation is completed though. I’d say watch this space for now but wouldn’t recommend a season ticket in east stand for next season.

My brain honestly just can't comprehend this. It is genuinely unbelievable that my football club can invest this amount of money.

The training ground pictures are brilliant, it really is a level above. The ground expansion mock up, looks exceptional. So hope they will be starting next year. Thanks @Billynomates

As stated earlier, these were the dreams and ambitions of Vichai and him not seeing these dreams come to fruition has just made me feel very sad. It will be an amazing legacy.

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Billynomates said:

Council consultation completed?