Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Castagne V Pereira the poll !!

Typical journalists who can’t bother doing their Homework who if they did would know Timothy Castagne can play and is better playing on the left side of defence, so this poll is null and void really and Brendan has no headache in choosing Ricardo or Tim for Right back !

Bloody Journalistic Cockwombles!!

https://www.footballfancast.com/snack-poll/who-is-the-better-right-back-for-leicester

Ricardo has consistently been superb for us too.

People always forget about consistency when comparing players and managers. Someone has a good couple of games and they're seen as a replacement or "better" than a player who's been doing it consistently.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Typical journalists who can’t bother doing their Homework who if they did would know Timothy Castagne can play and is better playing on the left side of defence,

https://www.footballfancast.com/snack-poll/who-is-the-better-right-back-for-leicester

I thought Castagne is a right back who can play at left bck.

Thought we'd bought him to eventually replace Ricardo.

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Like 1

Definitely Ricardo if you asked me before his injury, but we've got to see how he is after such a massive injury. If he comes back and he's half the player he was I'd definitely say Ricardo. That's not an insult to Castange but you're looking at arguably the best all round RB in the world. 

• Like 2

On 26/11/2020 at 16:04, Fktf said:

It probably won't be a question we get to ask next season, sadly.

With his injury other interested parties may have already looked elsewhere for suitable options instead of Riccy and we keep him longer.... yes, that noise you just heard was me clutching at straws...

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

With his injury other interested parties may have already looked elsewhere for suitable options instead of Riccy and we keep him longer.... yes, that noise you just heard was me clutching at straws...

I’m sure he has more scruples than some as he has come out and say he loves playing for this club !

7 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Ok bud here you go !!

Puell in

Puell  out 

hope that Keeps you happy ?😉😂

Actually the 'original' Poll is very interesting. Just demonstrates how we are blessed (once they are both fit!) .  I would have to vote for both.