Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 30/12/2020 at 19:29, Durnerz said:

Albert Roux

Captain Tom

Roy Chubby Brown

Don King

Dave Bassett

 

Under 40: Stormzy

Blimey! Didn’t expect I’d get one so quickly. RIP Albert Roux, a great man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Blimey! Didn’t expect I’d get one so quickly. RIP Albert Roux, a great man.

Can you account for your whereabouts on the 4th of January?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2021 at 23:44, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Sheila Hancock

Martin Kove

Christopher Walken 

Bill Cosby

Michael Parkinson

 

Bonus Under 40

Sarah Harding

Sarah Harding not allowed. She's already got a death sentence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FOXYTALK said:

Sarah Harding not allowed. She's already got a death sentence. 

I went Tom Parker from The Wanted for the same reasoning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Sick thread 

Don't post in it or read it then. Its been staple of the forum for a good decade.

 

And let's be honest, nobody checks their list, it's just a thread to comment on when a celeb dies, which people always do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't post in it or read it then. Its been staple of the forum for a good decade.

 

And let's be honest, nobody checks their list, it's just a thread to comment on when a celeb dies, which people always do.

What a load of bollocks. There’s contributors on here who post about how well they are doing or have done as people on their list die.  

 

As for it being a “staple of the forum” so what ? - I’m expressing my view about it. I’m not expecting it to be popular but if I was bothered about that I wouldn’t have made my above post

 

I’ve no issue with you responding to my post but if you don’t like my views feel free to put me on ignore. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't post in it or read it then. Its been staple of the forum for a good decade.

 

And let's be honest, nobody checks their list, it's just a thread to comment on when a celeb dies, which people always do.

 

25 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Talk for yourself I'm playing bingo with my selections. 

Yeah not sure what kind of game you're playing @Facecloth but it's not ours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

What a load of bollocks. There’s contributors on here who post about how well they are doing or have done as people on their list die.  

 

As for it being a “staple of the forum” so what ? - I’m expressing my view about it. I’m not expecting it to be popular but if I was bothered about that I wouldn’t have made my above post

 

I’ve no issue with you responding to my post but if you don’t like my views feel free to put me on ignore. 

The name of the thread is clear to see, you obviously know what it's about as you've mentioned what goes on in it. Its been on this forum longer than you've been posting on it. If you're not a fan, surely just don't click on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Facecloth said:

The name of the thread is clear to see, you obviously know what it's about as you've mentioned what goes on in it. Its been on this forum longer than you've been posting on it. If you're not a fan, surely just don't click on it.

Don’t worry about me. I very rarely look at this thread. But I have a view about it and as this is a forum I shall express that view. If I need any guidance about my posting habits from you I’ll PM you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Don’t worry about me. I very rarely look at this thread. But I have a view about it and as this is a forum I shall express that view. If I need any guidance about my posting habits from you I’ll PM you. 

Well as its a Friday night in a lockdown I thought I'd flick back through the last couple of years* and you're a regular contributer to these threads. Not prolific, made a couple of quips along the way though. You might not get the "game" but you're as interested in celebs deaths as the rest of us, so quit your judging, I preferred it when  you were being funny.

 

*Yes I really am that bored. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well as its a Friday night in a lockdown I thought I'd flick back through the last couple of years* and you're a regular contributer to these threads. Not prolific, made a couple of quips along the way though. You might not get the "game" but you're as interested in celebs deaths as the rest of us, so quit your judging, I preferred it when  you were being funny.

 

*Yes I really am that bored. 

I’m sure I’ve commented and of course it is of interest when someone that you know of dies. Nothing wrong in that. The distinction that I make is a competition by which success depends on the death of someone with posters saying yeah, I had them or I got 3 or 4 last year. 

 

Anyway, I stand by my earlier comment.  I’m glad that someone nibbled on what I wrote and that you have had the pleasure of reviewing previous posts of mine. Notwithstanding our disagreement on this I do agree with you about me being funny 😎

 

In fairness, I do recall making some one day x next day y type posts - maybe I’ve just had some later life maturation or maybe I’ve just posted to get a response as it’s Friday night in lockdown 

 

Anyway, I’ve expressed my current view about this thread. I’ve no need to have the last word on this matter so don’t intend to post further on it now. That could be your cue to be really insulting and see if i can resist responding 😂

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

That could be your cue to be really insulting and see if i can resist responding 😂

 

 

****ing cunting willy puller :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Koke said:

Pele

The Birch :(

The Queen

Glen Hoddle

Bernie Sanders

 

Under 40:

Cardi B

 

 

After losing one of the world's greatest ever players in 2020, It would be very sad to see another similarly great one go in 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...