Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2021 Deathlist

46 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Sick thread 

Don't post in it or read it then. Its been staple of the forum for a good decade.

And let's be honest, nobody checks their list, it's just a thread to comment on when a celeb dies, which people always do.

38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't post in it or read it then. Its been staple of the forum for a good decade.

And let's be honest, nobody checks their list, it's just a thread to comment on when a celeb dies, which people always do.

What a load of bollocks. There’s contributors on here who post about how well they are doing or have done as people on their list die.  

As for it being a “staple of the forum” so what ? - I’m expressing my view about it. I’m not expecting it to be popular but if I was bothered about that I wouldn’t have made my above post

I’ve no issue with you responding to my post but if you don’t like my views feel free to put me on ignore. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

25 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Talk for yourself I'm playing bingo with my selections. 

Yeah not sure what kind of game you're playing @Facecloth but it's not ours.

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

What a load of bollocks. There’s contributors on here who post about how well they are doing or have done as people on their list die.  

As for it being a “staple of the forum” so what ? - I’m expressing my view about it. I’m not expecting it to be popular but if I was bothered about that I wouldn’t have made my above post

I’ve no issue with you responding to my post but if you don’t like my views feel free to put me on ignore. 

The name of the thread is clear to see, you obviously know what it's about as you've mentioned what goes on in it. Its been on this forum longer than you've been posting on it. If you're not a fan, surely just don't click on it.

Just now, Facecloth said:

The name of the thread is clear to see, you obviously know what it's about as you've mentioned what goes on in it. Its been on this forum longer than you've been posting on it. If you're not a fan, surely just don't click on it.

Don’t worry about me. I very rarely look at this thread. But I have a view about it and as this is a forum I shall express that view. If I need any guidance about my posting habits from you I’ll PM you. 

13 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Don’t worry about me. I very rarely look at this thread. But I have a view about it and as this is a forum I shall express that view. If I need any guidance about my posting habits from you I’ll PM you. 

Well as its a Friday night in a lockdown I thought I'd flick back through the last couple of years* and you're a regular contributer to these threads. Not prolific, made a couple of quips along the way though. You might not get the "game" but you're as interested in celebs deaths as the rest of us, so quit your judging, I preferred it when  you were being funny.

*Yes I really am that bored. 

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well as its a Friday night in a lockdown I thought I'd flick back through the last couple of years* and you're a regular contributer to these threads. Not prolific, made a couple of quips along the way though. You might not get the "game" but you're as interested in celebs deaths as the rest of us, so quit your judging, I preferred it when  you were being funny.

*Yes I really am that bored. 

I’m sure I’ve commented and of course it is of interest when someone that you know of dies. Nothing wrong in that. The distinction that I make is a competition by which success depends on the death of someone with posters saying yeah, I had them or I got 3 or 4 last year. 

Anyway, I stand by my earlier comment.  I’m glad that someone nibbled on what I wrote and that you have had the pleasure of reviewing previous posts of mine. Notwithstanding our disagreement on this I do agree with you about me being funny 😎

In fairness, I do recall making some one day x next day y type posts - maybe I’ve just had some later life maturation or maybe I’ve just posted to get a response as it’s Friday night in lockdown 

Anyway, I’ve expressed my current view about this thread. I’ve no need to have the last word on this matter so don’t intend to post further on it now. That could be your cue to be really insulting and see if i can resist responding 😂

• Like 1