Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Brentford (a) Pre-Match (FA Cup)

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Nails? How lucky were you? We had to use our teeth inserted into the bottom of our frozen feet, you don’t know you were born.

Feet?! Luxury!

We had ours amputated at birth. We had to totter around on swollen shin stumps after a medicine ball.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Feet?! Luxury!

We had ours amputated at birth. We had to totter around on swollen shin stumps after a medicine ball.

Swollen Shin Stumps!!

Swollen Shin Stumps!!...

We used to dream about having swollen Shin Stumps!..

Our Arse cheeks scraped along the gravel and before bed our Mum had to pick the stones out of our arseholes with tweasers.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Swollen Shin Stumps!!

Swollen Shin Stumps!!...

We used to dream about having swollen Shin Stumps!..

Our Arse cheeks scraped along the gravel and before bed our Mum had to pick the stones out of our arseholes with tweasers.

Are Tweasers little chocolate balls with metal arms?

54 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

In my day we'd chisel our boots out of the ground and run round on the lumps of mud frozen to our studs

Yes, I remember playing a Sunday League game in freezing conditions.  I forgot that I had soaked my kit the night before so I had to fish it out in the morning soaking wet.  I turned up late and hungover trotting on to the frozen pitch, studs clattering like stiletto heels in my soaking wet kit feeling like I wanted to cry.

We lost 5-0.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murphy said:

LIke that team, lots of players rested and Under along with Barnes giving us pace,  I wonder how long Youri can keep going and going like a duracell bunny though.

Maybe we've installed wireless nearfield charging under the pitch for him? :P :D  That might be our big secret after all this time :D 

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

LIke that team, lots of players rested and Under along with Barnes giving us pace,  I wonder how long Youri can keep going and going like a duracell bunny though.

It’s why we need a great top level backup whilst Praet injured.. that’s why I wasn’t against Eriksen as it was only short term.

if we lost Tielemens to injury right now we would be screwed.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

I hope that's true, because I really want to see Under back on the pitch and not back in Italy.

I hope I can say after the match right choices Brendan, after all he has at least treble my knowledge. For what its worth I'm glad to see Under, Riccy and Soyuncu, Ward is pretty reliable but I hope the team is strong enough. Don;t know how many changes Brentford have but I would have gone a bit stronger, its a lot of changes. if we are not leading at Half time I would strengthen straight away from the bench. a half should identify what changes are needed , hopefully none. I always feel substitutes should be given 45 minutes if possible.