Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Brentford (a) Pre-Match (FA Cup)

My mum keeps asking me to put £10.00 on us to win the Premier League and the FA Cup as a double - I know it’s not going to happen but she’s already sent me the money and I’m a lovely son - does anyone know if it’s possible as I thought it would be but it’s only offering me to put both on separately!

if anyone replies saying they’ll give me odds personally I’ll turn up at your house and have a stern word with you on your doorstep 

Edited by Jack1993

4 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

My mum keeps asking me to put £10.00 on us to win the League and the FA Cup as a double - I know it’s not going to happen but she’s already sent me the money and I’m a lovely son - does anyone know if it’s possible as I thought it would be buy it’s only offering me to put both on separately!

if anyone replies saying they’ll give me odds personally I’ll turn up at your house and have a stern word with you on your doorstep 

In normal circumstances a bet like that would be best placed at a bookies in person.

Not sure how you go about it online.

Also, on Bet365 we're 12/1 to win the FA Cup and 14/1 to win the league. Nice return but it ain't buying her a new car!

Edited by adejo92

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

In normal circumstances a bet like that would be best placed at a bookies in person.

You can message them to request your specific bet. With SkyBet they've the option on twitter to send requests. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

My mum keeps asking me to put £10.00 on us to win the Premier League and the FA Cup as a double - I know it’s not going to happen but she’s already sent me the money and I’m a lovely son - does anyone know if it’s possible as I thought it would be but it’s only offering me to put both on separately!

150/1 for the double or 2000/1 for the treble? 

Mad to think my team are 150/1 for the double, like it’s an actual possibility 🤯

826268E5-DAAD-4B0C-8863-B98F4579F2ED.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Also, on Bet365 we're 12/1 to win the FA Cup and 14/1 to win the league. Nice return but it ain't buying her a new car!

If you're keeping it simple and just want to bang £10 online, the only way you could do it would be 2 singles of £5 each which would return you £150....

I'd save the more risky one, being the Premier league, and just smash the full £10 on us winning the FA Cup as the return for that alone would be £130. 

I'm sure if you somehow get them combined as a double the odds would improve although that would be effort and either way, you're never going to win life changing money like the 5000/1 because we are actually up there with the favourites for both competitions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big_Nige said:

150/1 for the double or 2000/1 for the treble? 

Mad to think my team are 150/1 for the double, like it’s an actual possibility 🤯

826268E5-DAAD-4B0C-8863-B98F4579F2ED.png

Thank you mate, can you tell me how on earth I get to that page? 😂 - I already have a Skybet account so that’s a start 

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

If you're keeping it simple and just want to bang £10 online, the only way you could do it would be 2 singles of £5 each which would return you £150....

I'd save the more risky one, being the Premier league, and just smash the full £10 on us winning the FA Cup as the return for that alone would be £130. 

I'm sure if you somehow get them combined as a double the odds would improve although that would be effort and either way, you're never going to win life changing money like the 5000/1 because we are actually up there with the favourites for both competitions. 

I can’t believe you’re trying to swindle my poor mother out of a guaranteed £1500.00 

• Haha 1

I've never knowingly been to Enderby, but I've a funny feeling we'll line up like this:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Amartey

Soyuncu

Thomas

Mendy

Choudhury

Under 

Perez

Barnes

Iheanacho

Whether that'll be good enough I don't know. But important to give Ricardo 55-60, and Under & Soyuncu game time. Wouldn't be surprised if BR goes a little stronger with Maddison, Fofana and Castagne starting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Thank you mate, can you tell me how on earth I get to that page? 😂 - I already have a Skybet account so that’s a start 

😂

it’s in football / specials / team specials / trophy multiples 

We’re in there with the big boys + Everton and Spurs

• Like 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Under soil heating in the new ground surely.

correct.. 

The area that will become the pitch was cleared and levelled before drainage and undersoil heating was installed. The stitching of Artificial grass fibres have commenced and grass seed will soon be going down.

39 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Im' not a betting man myself and my maths might be a bit shaky, but those are odds for each (either/or league and FA Cup) and not for both. By my reckoning the odds of both is 0.006% or 6/1000, or  about 166/1...perhaps somebody will tell me that my maths is indeed very shaky!! :-)

2 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

Im' not a betting man myself and my maths might be a bit shaky, but those are odds for each (either/or league and FA Cup) and not for both. By my reckoning the odds of both is 0.006% or 6/1000, or  about 166/1...perhaps somebody will tell me that my maths is indeed very shaky!! :-)

Isn't it just 12x14 = 168/1?