Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Brentford (a) Pre-Match (FA Cup)

I can't see the club allowing this to be cancelled. 

A top Championship team with a new stadium costing in excess of 70 million having a game called off for a bit of snow would be embarrassing. 

I don't doubt the snows falling well but I'm sure the club will take the necessary precautions and actions to make this go ahead.

Side note,  Brentford are a team I'd really like to see enjoy a spell in the Premier League.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Miller said:

Snowing Heavy here in Brentford/Twickenham area at the moment (11:23) but expected to stop soon, match should be OK as our new ground has undersoil heating, can't see any reason why it should be called off.

Have they switched it on? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Will snow stop the game?

The pitch has under soil heating I believe.

I think games are often called off because of snow with concerns about fans attending the matches and conditions outside the stadium. This shouldnt be an issue today???