Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Christan Eriksen

1 hour ago, Shane said:

I always thought Conte was a top man. Thanks for killing this frightening rumor.   Would rather give Matty James another 5 years.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I always thought Conte was a top man. Thanks for killing this frightening rumor.   Would rather give Matty James another 5 years.

We wouldn't have paid his full salary if that's what you were worried about. We would have covered 40-50% of his wages (120-150k). That's not too bad for a loan deal for a highly talented player like Eriksen.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Why would conte name us if we hadn’t. ????

although it’s actually not in quotes now I look at it again .....

Even if he had said that I would suggest he's just making a point about paper gossip. 

25 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Can't we do something similar to what Spurs have done with bale and only pay 40% and inter pay 60% of his wages. Surly Casper can put in afew good words about us!

Pretty sure it was reported Inter insisted that it was 100% of the wages or it wasn’t going to happen and 40% would still be probably more than our highest paid player. 

8 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Pretty sure it was reported Inter insisted that it was 100% of the wages or it wasn’t going to happen and 40% would still be probably more than our highest paid player. 

was reported he's on £300k a week, even at 40% thats a significant wage to take on.

• Like 1

Honestly don’t see how he would sort our striker issue out where would he play when everyone is fit? He doesn’t exactly put a shift in half the time and we’ve enough of those at times as it is. 

Edited by dannythefox

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Can't we do something similar to what Spurs have done with bale and only pay 40% and inter pay 60% of his wages. Surly Casper can put in afew good words about us!

It’s over. It was over before it even started! 

• Sad 1