Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Christan Eriksen

Sources in Italy have claimed that Inter would demand that Tottenham paid a fee and covered Eriksen’s wages to take him back on loan, while other clubs would only be required to pay his salary, which would total £3.5 million after tax, for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, happy85 said:

Sources in Italy have claimed that Inter would demand that Tottenham paid a fee and covered Eriksen’s wages to take him back on loan, while other clubs would only be required to pay his salary, which would total £3.5 million after tax, for the rest of the season.

Sounds like they're still bitter for selling him to them. lol

• Haha 1

I'm torn on this one as he showed what a quality player he was at Spurs. I'm not concerned about his form for Inter as he may just not be a good fit for them but my concern would be, is he up to the hard working, high pressing, high intensity game we play? He has genuine quality and could help us unlock low block sides but will he work hard enough for the team? 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 2

I was wondering if this might happen in response to Praet's injury. I remember there was an article reporting how previously Kasper had suggested the club should try and tempt him in, saying he was one of (if not the) most talented players he had played with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Behind a paywall so I haven't read it and would never pay for scum like the the Torygraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/01/21/leicester-interested-bringing-christian-eriksen-back-england/

But you’ll share it on a forum online for potentially hundreds to read and pay for. 

This could be a quality signing on a short term loan. No way we’d go in and pay big money for a big permanent deal. Probably be til the summer to cover Praet