Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

Disappointed Under isnt playing. We need someone who is dynamic running into the box and making something happen. Albrighton has been fantastic recently but against this crunch match I'd rather we go with someone who is arrogant and self assured around the box.

49 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Lawrenson is such a dinosaur. You would really think the BBC could do better with who does their predictions. But then if they were sensible we wouldn't be here talking about them... 

To be fair, we didn't 'cope with Everton's physicality' last time we played them.  I expect Wilf back in midfield to make a difference.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

0-2 to the good guys.

Not to be pedantic 😘 but 😱

A scoreline followed by ”to" usually overrides home or away and is usually shows the winning teams score first.

On that basis and assuming we are the good guys, does that denote a loss for the good guys via double negatives type calculation or is the home and away score reflected in your prediction?

Please advise

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Is it just my own mentality, or does anyone else also still have a nagging feeling of imposter syndrome? 

All these wonderful players we have....and I still dread a whupping

Wont be a whupping but it's a possiblilty we get beaten, everton are a good side